CM is married, who is married to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM is married, who is married to?

And whoever closed my previous thread, knowing I had half the answer. Take a hike. The fact I said I have one side of the answer didn't mean I got both of my answers. Y'all need to lighten up a little. They are women who themselves made exchanges with the rest of the world with their respective nicknames

Seriously

Thanks Exo"duss" for starting the sh!t load series of most crappy threads which is very helping to me atleast since people like
    Holy Lota
    the one you really need
    Holy Lota and many others come back to tell us how previous users used to post substance. Now they better come here and watch this version of Khwateen digest.

Thank God it was TLK and Muzna handling this trash back then. and too bad they aint here anymore to dismantle it again.

As
    Sheeda Pistol
    Quran 93:07
    Sheeda Pistol pointed out first we had bobby who couldnt stop posting about himself only and now we have an alternate version who cant stop collecting detail about ladies' personal lives previously active on GS. I should have a TED talk prepared on this two kind of opposite extreme apocalyptic personalities. Thanks GS for getting us experienced on this
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      Thanks Exo"duss" for starting the sh!t load series of most crappy threads which is very helping to me atleast since people like
      Holy Lota
      the one you really need
      Holy Lota and many others come back to tell us how previous users used to post substance. Now they better come here and watch this version of Khwateen digest.

Thank God it was TLK and Muzna handling this trash back then. and too bad they aint here anymore to dismantle it again.

As
      Sheeda Pistol
      Quran 93:07
      Sheeda Pistol pointed out first we had bobby who couldnt stop posting about himself only and now we have an alternate version who cant stop collecting detail about ladies' personal lives previously active on GS. I should have a TED talk prepared on this two kind of opposite extreme apocalyptic personalities. Thanks GS for getting us experienced on this
      I'm really sorry beforehand, but you're nothing but a whole load of baloney. I'm surprised at it all, like seriously. I cant' help myself but ask, who allowed you on a position such as a director?

Unprecedented levels of insanity is this!

Comment

And don't even start to compare your self to the likes of Muzna and/or TLK. Im sorry but you lack the so called "substance" yourself

Comment

You've literally killed the cupcake out of the equation. This is just plain cruel

Chalo, atleast I get to have them chief ministers on record

Comment

Now where is look who'z talkin emoticon?!
            Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Uncle jee or bhai jee. I am Exodus. Muzna's favorite column nigaar aka novelist. I'm very very happy to be me!

Comment

RV aur meri shadi houjati tou aapko sirf duayein hi milni theen. Ooper se mujhe english seekhne ko mil jaati, aur yahan ki awam bhi khush houjati

Comment

Exoduss, you are only annoying everyone here with threads like these. So far what I've understood from your posts is that some former mods banned you and you are upset at them. Well, you've made your point. Several people who've returned after long absences have said similar things, and that is ok. But making thread after thread to talk about the same people is not.

I'm sure you've heard:
                  https://i.ibb.co/2sjQVZs/great-minds-discuss-ideas.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                    Exoduss, you are only annoying everyone here with threads like these. So far what I've understood from your posts is that some former mods banned you and you are upset at them. Well, you've made your point. Several people who've returned after long absences have said similar things, and that is ok. But making thread after thread to talk about the same people is not.

I'm sure you've heard:
                    https://i.ibb.co/2sjQVZs/great-minds-discuss-ideas.jpg
                    You're just jealous I'd get to learn better english. Say it!

And hey, I speak about witches. The last thing I'd want is to be reacting as they would in their merry ways
                    I have nothing against the people who banned me, I kinda deserved it, in a way

Comment

Working...
                    X