Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A white knight in shining armour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A white knight in shining armour

    And then you still have the audacity to expect us to act civil. Touche!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

    #2
    No notices nor no bans needed. Would still tell the guy he is way ahead of my league. And to clear his confusion, I am Exodus

    Comment


      #3
      This guy is an absolute weirdo. Yehi haal hota hai when you've spent your entire life in androon Lahore or wherever.

      Preaches that Islam has no wiggle room and that it's not okay for the cameraman to take photos of your wife at your wedding, yet has a trashcan for a mouth, nice.

      Motherland hypocrisy at its absolute finest...
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by a7mado View Post
        This guy is an absolute weirdo. Yehi haal hota hai when you've spent your entire life in androon Lahore or wherever.

        Preaches that Islam has no wiggle room and that it's not okay for the cameraman to take photos of your wife at your wedding, yet has a trashcan for a mouth, nice.

        Motherland hypocrisy at its absolute finest...
        This disease called exodus said these words in a thread and i just responded back in inbox.

        "Ask your daddy's or your mama's that question. They'd be in a better position to answer if they're there or not. You seem like someone who gets forcibly sucked back in their mother's womb, for you just weren't prepared to come in this world"
        Pakistani Prince
        World Cup Fantasy Game Member
        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Dec 16, 2021, 11:49 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post

          tell me if your sister or mother or wife needs cameraman, i will come myself.

          And disease called exodus said these words in a thread and i responded in inbox.

          "Ask your daddy's or your mama's that question. They'd be in a better position to answer if they're there or not. You seem like someone who gets forcibly sucked back in their mother's womb, for you just weren't prepared to come in this world"
          Won't you tell him the question you asked before the said answer?

          I'll help you

          "why don't you admit you don't have balls!"

          And before this I even pleaded, and I quote

          "Quit following me around, princess. Awein bolunga phir bolo ge yeh kya bol diya. Try and understand, you're way ahead of my league!"

          Two obvious opportunities that were missed

          Comment


            #6
            Jeez
            Pakistani Prince
            World Cup Fantasy Game Member
            Pakistani Prince I wasnt expecting this from you. SMH

            On the other side, OP note down to the core: Dont ever, like ever talk about anyone's parents. I've Zero tolerance for anyone reaching towards parents and the whole GS is witness of it. Talk about person, not the families.

            Consider it a warning, both of ya!
            Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
              Jeez
              Pakistani Prince
              World Cup Fantasy Game Member
              Pakistani Prince I wasnt expecting this from you. SMH

              On the other side, OP note down to the core: Dont ever, like ever talk about anyone's parents. I've Zero tolerance for anyone reaching towards parents and the whole GS is witness of it. Talk about person, not the families.

              Consider it a warning, both of ya!
              I spoke about the person

              You're clearly biased or oblivious to whatever that has transpired on here, hence for now I'd call it out as nothing but your stupidity

              I don't mind getting banned, so if thats the resort you find last, help yourself. Waisay bhi itni koi khushi nahi huwi inn haalatoun main is forum ko dekh kur

              P.S. TLK would've done much better!

              Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

              I spoke about the person

              You're clearly biased or oblivious to whatever that has transpired on here, hence for now I'd call it out as nothing but your stupidity

              I don't mind getting banned, so if thats the resort you find last, help yourself. Waisay bhi itni koi khushi nahi huwi inn haalatoun main is forum ko dekh kur

              P.S. TLK would've done much better!
              Yup Yup, 200 year old formula. When nothing, turn towards admin bashing! But phew, finally you spoke about TLK. What took you so long!
              Time to open a thread about his life now??
              Attitude is more important than facts.
              "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

              Comment


              • The Last Straw
                The Last Straw commented
                Editing a comment
                Aisi naubat aane se pehlay, just tell Exodus Aunti that TLK is likely still married to Niksik and has 2 daughters. Now if he requires details about what they ate for the day and the timings of their last bowel movement, he's better off jhaanking through their windows with binoculars.
                Last edited by The Last Straw; Dec 17, 2021, 12:00 AM.

              #9
              Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
              Jeez
              Pakistani Prince
              World Cup Fantasy Game Member
              Pakistani Prince I wasnt expecting this from you. SMH

              On the other side, OP note down to the core: Dont ever, like ever talk about anyone's parents. I've Zero tolerance for anyone reaching towards parents and the whole GS is witness of it. Talk about person, not the families.

              Consider it a warning, both of ya!
              lol these guys don't know you issued me 2 infractions already.

              Comment


                #10
                Originally posted by a7mado View Post
                This guy is an absolute weirdo. Yehi haal hota hai when you've spent your entire life in androon Lahore or wherever.

                Preaches that Islam has no wiggle room and that it's not okay for the cameraman to take photos of your wife at your wedding, yet has a trashcan for a mouth, nice.

                Motherland hypocrisy at its absolute finest...
                I don't understand man why you are trying hard to pick a fight with me lol although we never had an altercation in the past. I ignored your comments in that thread and did not utter any bad word against you there. Yet you are still looking for a fight. I am ready to give you 100 reasons if you want war, but don't poke your nose into things that have nothing to do with you. Don't take urta hova teer and don't ghusso into matters you don't undersand.
                Pakistani Prince
                World Cup Fantasy Game Member
                Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Dec 17, 2021, 12:27 AM.

                Comment


                  #11
                  Itna roune se acha hai banda dou teen "crying smilies" daal de. Eye sores are better off

                  Comment


                    #12
                    Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

                    Yup Yup, 200 year old formula. When nothing, turn towards admin bashing! But phew, finally you spoke about TLK. What took you so long!
                    Time to open a thread about his life now??
                    Certain principles. In my defense, TLK wouldn't ever use his admin status to put somebody down, instead the boy would compete with you on a logical basis. Making one understand where they literally went wrong

                    I didn't like him sometimes while he was director, but then I never liked Muzna or whoever the top brass was sometimes either. Then there were times I'd give them their share of respect also. I know about NikSik and their beautiful daughters, much love and respect their way!

                    All said and done, I'd be lying saying I don't miss some of the things he did as of now. As for your highness, I like you too

                    I'm just not too keen on dictation by admins/mods, or for them to be taking sides of any one gender

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X