Exoduss Aap ne yaad farmaya?
      Muzna
      just another member.....
      Last edited by Muzna; 5 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna View Post
        Exoduss Aap ne yaad farmaya?
        Nice post count!

For starters, what makes the director of this site edit out random female names out of a halal thread I create, but has no issues with me literally screaming out your name over and over again?

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

Nice post count!

For starters, what makes the director of this site edit out random female names out of a halal thread I create, but has no issues with me literally screaming out your name over and over again?
          Is there a reason why you are screaming out my name again and again?

Comment

Is there a reason why you are screaming out my name again and again?
            If you have issues with the latter I'm sure you could always exercise the rights to your legendary whim..

Fact of the matter is his incompetence is just too obvious. Or perhaps I've just been exposed to certain standards

Comment

If you have issues with the latter I'm sure you could always exercise the rights to your legendary whim..

Fact of the matter is his incompetence is just too obvious. Or perhaps I've just been exposed to certain standards

Thank you for your opinion on his competency.
              Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Comment

Thank you for your opinion on his competency.
                Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Mustn't put me on the spot here. I have nothing against the guy except a couple of things he's allegedly been ignorant to. Ninety some of my posts have been quiet eventful, and that's been while I've tried to be as low key as possible
                P.S. Answer to my actual question remains unanswered

Comment

Mustn't put me on the spot here. I have nothing against the guy except a couple of things he's allegedly been ignorant to. Ninety some of my posts have been quiet eventful, and that's been while I've tried to be as low key as possible
                  P.S. Answer to my actual question remains unanswered
                  I must have missed your actual question. Was it a question directed to me and one that I have the ability to answer?

Comment

I must have missed your actual question. Was it a question directed to me and one that I have the ability to answer?
                    Nope. You clearly lack the ability to understand the said question (s) put forth in this thread

Comment

• Muzna
                      Muzna
                      just another member.....
                      Muzna commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What is clear is that your backhanded insult is simply not bothersome to me. Enjoy.

For secondary starters, since I'm just this nice. What do you suggest makes a woman enact as a man, and then go on to choose their nickname's to spell out as The Last Straw?

Also, your thoughts on a tooty phooty english wala man seeking a teacher to make the two complete? Teacher needs student, student needs teacher afterall

Comment

The last person I'd ever want to unleash my anger or my insulting tirade onto has to be you. I just don't go on a rampage complimenting your likes for it ought to look odd being nice to people in absolute power. Even if they've been super nice to you at times (or so they believe)

Mustn't pit your world against me though. Being mean to you after your director wouldn't realistically leave a minion like me no breathing space anyway

Comment

The last person I'd ever want to unleash my anger or my insulting tirade onto has to be you. I just don't go on a rampage complimenting your likes for it ought to look odd being nice to people in absolute power. Even if they've been super nice to you at times (or so they believe)

Mustn't pit your world against me though. Being mean to you after your director wouldn't realistically leave a minion like me no breathing space anyway
                      I appreciate your kindness though I'm not sure what I've done to deserve it.
                      My world? Are we talking oysters now?

Comment

So I'm being told Muzna, Azkar, CM, RV, Einstein, NomiCa are never to be discussed or be inspired from

Daddys and mommys in essence become useless to look up to for their offspring as well. Very nice!

Comment

I appreciate your kindness though I'm not sure what I've done to deserve it.
                          My world? Are we talking oysters now?
                          "Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, Yours is an ancient beauty, the kind of muse that inspired Omar Khayyam or the Chauraspanchasika. Surely it was an angel like you who wooed Odysseus as he stood tied to the mast or whose light burst from the balcony that inspired Romeo to song. Oh be my muse, fair princess and we shall teach the generations to come how to be kind."

Comment

So I'm being told Muzna, Azkar, CM, RV, Einstein, NomiCa are never to be discussed or be inspired from

Daddys and mommys in essence become useless to look up to for their offspring as well. Very nice!
                            I'm trying really hard to understand what you need here.
                            What do you mean by "discuss"?

Typically when someone is looking to be inspired, they are not antagonistic.
                            You seem to be coming off that way.
                            Why not let down the macho front and just be you...
                            People are generally quite nice if you approach them with positive intent.

Comment

Working...
                            X