Today we shall pick and choose folks responsible for this forums downfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today we shall pick and choose folks responsible for this forums downfall

70% downright feminist women who've always had a thing or a fling with men, and the 30% who managed to come administer

I will tell you everything but first you need to tell us your previous nick!

Comment

I have a theory about that. My theory doesn't just apply to GS, but what I saw among Muslims at large. Basically the decades from 2001 onwards were the best time to be a liberal. The crazier a liberal, the greater the advantage. Especially among the expat community. There was a mosque where I used to go to, their management was facing a similar crisis. The same kind of folks were making the policies there. They removed the imam who was not liberal enough, over his lack of support for a marathon, and the advertisement for the new imam had guitar on it. Moreover, the management was such that they saw no problem in renting out a shop which was owned by the mosque to a bar. Glad that did not materialized though. It is only in the past couple of years that those advantages have ended and we are returning to a level playing field, but the losses accrued are still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
        I will tell you everything but first you need to tell us your previous nick!
        Exodus?

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
          I have a theory about that. My theory doesn't just apply to GS, but what I saw among Muslims at large. Basically the decades from 2001 onwards were the best time to be a liberal. The crazier a liberal, the greater the advantage. Especially among the expat community. There was a mosque where I used to go to, their management was facing a similar crisis. The same kind of folks were making the policies there. They removed the imam who was not liberal enough, over his lack of support for a marathon, and the advertisement for the new imam had guitar on it. Moreover, the management was such that they saw no problem in renting out a shop which was owned by the mosque to a bar. Glad that did not materialized though. It is only in the past couple of years that those advantages have ended and we are returning to a level playing field, but the losses accrued are still here.
          All aunties with general women as their sidekicks. And a couple chimps with no hints of a term called "balls"

Atleast they're happy and content now that this place is where it is today

Afsos sirf itna k eik acha sa pakistani forum tha jo kuch egoistic churailoun k naam hougaya

Comment

That's holly lota!

Comment

That's holly lota!
              Done hai. You could be the next Pakistani Princess for me

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

Done hai. You could be the next Pakistani Princess for me
                lmao dhuwan uthh raha hai kahin se,

Comment

lmao dhuwan uthh raha hai kahin se,
                  We're going off topic. And I genuinely am not who you think I am

Comment

Seems more like a women bashing thread

Blaming women entirely for the GS downfall is over the top

I tend to blame more on the " bannings" done then few desi women

Post with your original nick if you have to bash oldies

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post

Bannings that were inflicted by your desi women, hence they are the most deserving of them bashings

And hey, Im not bashing all women. Just the ones who're genuinely responsible for the exemplary success this forum is enjoying. And guess what? They literally know who they are

Comment

Ah, that forever topic , people to blame for GS's downfall. Never goes old

Btw, if anyone(s) is to blame, its the people who decided not to post anymore just becuz so and so did or said something.

Talk about: no hints of a term called "balls"
                        Attitude is more important than facts.
                        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                          Ah, that forever topic , people to blame for GS's downfall. Never goes old

Btw, if anyone(s) is to blame, its the people who decided not to post anymore just becuz so and so did or said something.

Talk about: no hints of a term called "balls"
                          People who decided not to post anymore basically were the ones who lost their privileges to post. Lol!

Comment

• SID_NY
                            SID_NY
                            Mamba Mentality
                            SID_NY commented
                            Editing a comment
                            you mean banned? But for how long? Possibly a month. very few bans were permanent and everything got reversed later. And all of those came back and posted actively for some time.

• Exoduss
                            Exoduss commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If you say so!

Originally posted by batameez View Post

Exodus

Comment

Working...
                          X