Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all the single men in England....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all the single men in England....

Salams all.

Hope everyone is well.

In the last few years I have noticed that at any social events or marriage events, there are always more women than men. Moreover, there don't seem to be any men looking for marriage on the apps! For all those single men or recently single men, what stops you from attending such events or actively seek marriage via the apps.

I'm really eager to hear the story from the other side---have heard it all from this side!

Fear of commitment and too many expectations ........ women want too much...so thats that....
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

btw.. i am not single...nor in england
      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

I wonder if its the same everywhere, just not in england.

Would agree with Nomi above that the fear of commitment can be one factor. However i strongly think that lots of people want to have a organic growth than going thru events/apps. Like think about it. Back in the day before our parents it was all arrange marriage, then partial arranged in our parents time and eventually its evolved to mostly love marriages. Whats the probability of getting love or chemistry developed in events/apps? Its a hit or miss.
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Thank you for your responses-really appreciate it. I've come across so many guys on the apps where they think it is an ideal opportunity for them to say inappropriate things and miss the whole point of why they are there-to seek marriage not flings!

Comment

Married women invite their single girl friends+married men do not invite their single guy friends = fewer single men at family events.
            Never used Apps. Websites need massive improvement.

Comment

Working...
            X