Exchanging Pictures Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exchanging Pictures Online

Are you usually the first one to send your picture if you are interested in a risha profile? Also, what does it take for you to share your picture with someone online whom you may have an interest in?

DISCLAIMER: Please Don't Ruin This Thread

Interesting question and i would like to know different perspective too. Personally I believe if you are upto anything like rishta or dating etc , a true "unedited" picture of you gives a good sense of who you are so nobody should be reluctant in letting the other person see you. Now if you hold things and expect the other person to come out all transparent, its just plain hypocrisy and would most likely not end well.
    And yea thanks for the disclaimer, its unfortunate we have to put that in to stop the possible nonsense influx coming from some pretentious ones.

Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• JourneyMan
      JourneyMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately pictures can be misused so I understand why people hesitate+no hard feelings just doesn’t work for me though+totally agree with you on holding back info but expecting all the answers=unrealistic expectations.

When you get online for a lifetime commitment!......

In my opinion you are shooting in the Dark!..........

So why not try to find rishta amoungst Family and Friends circles ..

But if you have No other options then I would get to know the persons Life interests and Goals before exchanging Pictures!

and to answer your Question! Well you should not expect the Girl to send you her picture i.e. if it is not already posted!

DISCLAIMER: If you think I am ruining your thread please tell SID_NY to delete my input! ...

We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      No I'm sure you are giving your perspective here which is very much related to topic

• JourneyMan
      JourneyMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed it is shooting in the dark+many profiles are fake+of people who do not even exist+created by marriage bureaus. In the context of rishtas::It is a deal breaker for me if I do not find a woman attractive+I see no point in knowing further about her+When someone shares a picture+I tell right away whether I have further interest or not=Saves time+feelings.
Working...
X