Angry husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry husband

So I said to my hubby that you don't love me after just a silly quarrel, and he took it so seriously. Like he is behaving very cold and rude and not talking to me since past 2 days. Went to my MIL place after his work and returned back after midnight because he is so angry that he doesn't want to remain in the house with me for long period. All he said is that since I blame him that he doesn't love me it really hurt him and now the relationship would just be like the one where there is no love.
    I just want to know that is saying to your husband that he doesn't love you is really taken so badly by the husbands and made them angry with you?
    What should I do in this situation.

Originally posted by gudiaali View Post
    I just want to know that is saying to your husband that he doesn't love you is really taken so badly by the husbands and made them angry with you?
    Nope, never!

Comment

Originally posted by gudiaali View Post
      What should I do in this situation.
      Sometimes a reaction can be based on cumulative conflicts and not a single conflict. Only you would know if you have these kinds of arguments a lot or if you make these kinds of emotional comments a lot. If it happens a lot, then maybe husband tang aa gaya ho.

When you accused him of not loving you, it's actually a manipulative thing to say if you think about it. Imagine a toddler telling a parent that You don't love me because they didn't get the toy or the candy. Love is not based upon the condition that 2 people have to agree all the time, although that would be nice.

If this is the first time you've done this, then his reaction is extreme. If you do this kind of thing a lot, then he could be feeling mentally exhausted. Maybe in his mind he believes that there are many examples and evidences that prove his love to you and it frustrates him that you don't acknowledge his efforts and have so easily resorted to this negative conclusion. Maybe he thinks k aur main kitna karoon. Or he is put off because he finds it manipulative and tiring.

You're not going to get everything that you want all the time. You and your husband will not always agree on ever matter. But if you appreciate him more often for the things that he does do for you, it could make him more flexible.
      Last edited by The Last Straw; 3 weeks ago.
      Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Some people are overly emotional. Under normal circumstances, they can tolerate the biggest thing, but sometimes even a small thing can turn them off. May be your husband is one of them. Although its creepy behaviour but mostly such people are loyal.
        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Hmmmm something is not adding up here. This is most definitely not a sane reaction, either he has some type of guilty conscious or he is a man child.
          Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Maybe you said something else along those line which is hurtful

sometimes some other thing which one says and find "not hurtful" can be taken differently by others

or is piled up emotion which now is fed up

give him some space and time

dont ask again till open up and normal

Comment

Withholding is considered the most toxic kind of emotional abuse. they try to control, manipulate and domineer by doing this.
              Withholding: a form of emotional abuse when an individual tries to control or domineer over another person by refusing to authentically communicate. 

Comment

Another article..

Comment

Either her husband is really that immature. OR, we don't have all the details. We don't know their pattern of arguments, we don't know if she's been making such remarks often. There's so much history we don't know about.
                  Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
                    Either her husband is really that immature. OR, we don't have all the details. We don't know their pattern of arguments, we don't know if she's been making such remarks often. There's so much history we don't know about.
                    There is no justification for emotional abuse. I had million times worse and I did not engage in this emotional abuse ever. He needs to pull his big boys pants up and not go hide in mommy’s room.

My wife one did and does the withholding a lot, could be underdeveloped minds
                    Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Sug G!..As a husband..i can tell ya..there is got to be more, which is why he is acting like that. Personally speaking..i don't like sarcasm or nakhray baazi too much. I can understand..ya said "you don't love me" because you care about him.
                      But sometimes as a man..we start to think demagh mein, "Aurr kyaa karrooon es kay liyee ke khush rahay". as TLS said in one of her post...try appreciating him. Ya'll see the result will speak for themselves!

Lots of wishes and prayers for ya both!!
                      "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
                      Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
                      By Royal Gala

Comment

Working...
                      X