My cousin is harassing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin is harassing me

He has been harassing me for the past one year now. He stopped for few months as I changed my number again ( I changed 2 numbers cuz of him) after blocking him from each & every social media app, sms & calls. Now since he was blocked from every where & couldnt contact me, he had the audacity to show up at my door all of a sudden. Last year when he was harassing me continuously, I told him not to call me or contact me otherwise I will call the police & this is harassment case so you will bear the consequences. After that as I mentioned I changed my number again & that luckily didnt go to him as I didnt give that number to my father either. I live alone so yeah. Anyways I thought he will shut up now & will not try to reach out as I said I will call the police. But now recently in start of june he showed up at my door & he tried all sorts of excuses & reasons to get into my apt. but I didnt let him in as I am not stupid. I got sacred & this time I told him that along with police I will tell your wife too back home whom you are married too & have a kid with. Then he actually got scared & out of desperation he started threatening me that I will bring the police & all that jazz I was like you do that & you will suffer yourself & bear the consequences. But still today he showed up again at my door, I didnt open the door ( I saw in the peephole) as I got scared that if I open the door he will threaten me again.

I dont know what I should do to actually stop him. He is next level begairat. koi sharam haya nahi he. I thought to call the police today but then I was like I should just tell his wife & that might back him off. cuz I dont want his family to suffer phuppa phuppo has no fault in all this, they are old. Telling his wife might ruin his marriage but them I am like she deserves to know. If I choose to call the police then it will have severe consequences for sure.

I have proof screen shots of his messages where he sent lovey dovey messages & said cheesy stuff constantly. I never replied ever. At first I ignored, then I started to block him cuz he was not backing off. HE messaged so many times a day, if I block then he started on another app, then on sms, then on calls. I mean this took a toll on my mental & emotional health last year but still I kept quiet cuz of my family &his family but he has no shame. Usko apne biwi bache ki bhi sharam & khayal nahi. But he started to show up at my place, this is too much. It needs to be stopped. I told my father once but didnt do anything about it either. Telling him to back off didnt work either. CCTV outside will show he came & I have the messages plus police can get the call log & everything from those sim companies.

Should I call the police or just tell his wife? Both things will create drama in the family for sure & the later will have severe consequences. BUt I have to do something about it to back him off.

Can either your parents or siblings approach him with the evidence and tell him that if he harasses you again, they will inform his wife and his parents? Once he sees that you have involved your parents/siblings, he might stop because that in and of itself will also be a badnami for him. I think this should be your first step. If he violates this boundary, then your family can approach his wife and parents.

He thinks that you are battling this alone and he’s under the khush fahmi that you won’t tell anyone about it and that he’ll be able to win you over or that you’re playing hard to get. But once he sees that you have involved your family and that his tamasha now has a much bigger audience, your bandar-cousin might feel less courageous.
    Last edited by The Last Straw; 4 weeks ago.
    Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

If this is happening in pak, them send the cctv clips to his wife as police in pak are useless

but if non desi land , then send the proof to your dad/brother/mother and make it clear that deal with this within family or i am involving the police where the issue will become public with long term consequences

majority of desi care about " khandan ki izzat " more then their own kids well being

Comment

Install cameras, ask the police to call him and not charge him.That will scare him. Poor wife and kids married to douche bag

Comment

Get a restraining order against him?
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Sup T!..i think ya should spill the beans to his wife and once and for all live in peace!
            "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
            Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
            By Royal Gala

Comment

call the police.

Comment

ammi nu dass kuriye, sanu ki dassni aain
                People change, feelings fade, things go wrong, memories remain but life goes on.
                I breathe deep, the fragrance of regret...

Comment

Sala tharkiyon ki koi ijjat hi nahi hai market mai
                  zoobi doobi

Comment

Working...
                  X