She just had a bobby1 moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She just had a bobby1 moment

"I still don't understand why people have to get married. If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can't it just be a partnership?"
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Malala is a typical 20 year old, she doesn’t know a whole lot what people have come to expect from her. The expectations were raised due to her pseudo-intellectual answers in interviews which were spoon fed to her, and her book which is mostly written by her opportunist father and vengeful Christina Lamb. For example, her book talks about how things became so difficult due to Zia-ul-Haq’s rule and all. Now I’m much older than Malala yet I have no recollection of Zia-Ul-Haq whatsoever, then how come Malala would know about that era!

Anyway, I think Malala should find a real job because her sponsors have other priorities now.

Comment

That surely puts question marks on her being future PM of Pakistan, as she dreams. Because if she thinks this way, she should probaby do it too

Comment

filedata/fetch?filedataid=59932

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X