Why guys want girls 3-4 years younger than them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why guys want girls 3-4 years younger than them

Why so?? I dont understand this so called "preference" they have. Whats the logic behind this? Is marrying someone of same age is a sin in desi society?

Its usually their mothers that instill this ridiculous notion in the minds of their sons that a younger wife is automatically a more obedient and less demanding wife. The same mothers tell their sons that an independent ameer baap ki beti will be an out of control psychopath, as if women are akin to being pets, rather than human beings with flesh and feelings.

I've said it before and I will say it again, generation-X needs to go, and I hope when they do, that none of their "influence" carries forward on to us and the ones after us.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

I feel lack of excercise and being sheltered at home and really poor diet and stress can age people faster, some may have younger biological age and are much older physiologically
      Also there is the biological clock issue and females get disinterested in physical much younger age than men
      Diane was older than me and she had amazing fitness.
      Safys last gf was older Pak girl so called feminist and was physically, emotionally, psychologically abusive and manipulative, lazy and lose character so age is just one factor to consider.
      Last edited by Bobby1; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        I feel lack of excercise and being sheltered at home and really poor diet and stress can age people faster, some may have younger biological age and are much older physiologically
        Also there is the biological clock issue and females get disinterested in physical much younger age than men
        Diane was older than me and she had amazing fitness.
        Safys last gf was older Pak girl so called feminist and was physically, emotionally, psychologically abusive and manipulative, lazy and lose character so age is just one factor to consider.
        You’ve always promoted the most fringe feminist ideas on this forum. But when it comes to your own son’s ex, I’ve noticed you are having a change of heart. Also the ex is from another country as you said in another thread. You’ve always been against such marriages where two people live in different countries, and have claimed such relationships as abusive and driven by greed of nationality. But none mattered when it was your son. How convenient !

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

You’ve always promoted the most fringe feminist ideas on this forum. But when it comes to your own son’s ex, I’ve noticed you are having a change of heart. Also the ex is from another country as you said in another thread. You’ve always been against such marriages where two people live in different countries, and have claimed such relationships as abusive and driven by greed of nationality. But none mattered when it was your son. How convenient !
          I have promoted fairness and not any feminism, the laws in the west make many men oppressed.
          My son is his own man, I did not like that girl for an iota.

I am thankful that Alia kicked his behind, he learnt the best lesson on the planet. He matured 10 years in one episode.
          If I don’t mentor them, they end of wifing these kind of abusive women like his cousins did

Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

It is not something specific to desi culture, almost everywhere men prefer younger women. Similarly, women prefer men 3-4 inches taller. Not trying to make anyone feel insecure but don’t want to mislead anyone either into thinking that those things will be changing any time soon. We get to be young only once, and whatever one decides to do during those few fleeting years should be something the person really understands because the consequences of those decisions stay on as long as we live.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
              Ohhhoo Karen! Tum kyun nai samajhti?

Safy has dolay sholay and still gets chittared by girls cuz oh apne *piyo* te gaya eh. Samjhaya kar majjay!
              The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

Ohhhoo Karen! Tum kyun nai samajhti?

Safy has dolay sholay and still gets chittared by girls cuz oh apne *piyo* te gaya eh. Samjhaya kar majjay!
                I don’t mind the chittar, she gave me three most amazing kids and even if she slits my throat, I have no reason to complain. Sam says she puts me above everyone, massages my feet, fixes my closet, irons my clothes. Worked tirelessly to prepare my condo for rental.

Physically hitting boyfriends and abusing them is very commonplace now and guys take it for a while than move to next one. Aliya no doubted will bounce from one to other, rudeness does not win

The Last Straw Rude people end up like you. Angry, misreable, lonely, unloved, irrelevant.
                Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by toobah View Post
                  Why so?? I dont understand this so called "preference" they have. Whats the logic behind this? Is marrying someone of same age is a sin in desi society?
                  Why?? because women tend to age differently than Men. Which means, Woman may look older than her husband who is relatively same age as her. And Men like younger women. This is fact whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnykuri View Post

Why?? because women tend to age differently than Men. Which means, Woman may look older than her husband who is relatively same age as her. And Men like younger women. This is fact whether you like it or not.
                    It depends on how well one takes care of themselves, here in the west many ladies in 50s are stunning and I am seeing many men marry older women. When my boy Harris ran the marathon at 16 there was a 60 year old lady that beat his entire club including the 35 year old male coach. I will keep talking about Physiological Vs Biological age. Here relationships have grown past looks and more about personalities and emotional connections.

Comment

If these ladies can look so good so I dont agree that women dont age well, they actually live longer
                      It's hard to believe that some of these famous women are over 50 years old. But like the best fine wines, these nice ladies have managed to stay ...

Comment

Nope It is not a sin. As an active desi living in a desi community, there are many men I know who married girls of their age or above their age.
                        This mindset is diminishing with time.
                        The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

Originally posted by Santiago TheShepherd View Post
                          Nope It is not a sin. As an active desi living in a desi community, there are many men I know who married girls of their age or above their age.
                          This mindset is diminishing with time.
                          I can agree with this. My ex-wife was a year older than me. Even now I don't care about age. If I have to put a finger on it though, I would assume it is because a younger female is more "fertile". I don't know, that is the consensus I get from the aunties but then again I could be wrong. Also, and again I am assuming, it is probably because the male is more stable the older they are. For example, a man in his mid 20s would be more financially stable than if he was in college.
                          And women age slower than men so maybe that is why. I am in my early 30s and I already have wrinkes lol. My ex has looks like she is 25.

Comment

Working...
                          X