Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batameez View Post
    Yeah yeah

chalo at least you can keep the site active, with no substance now, mubarak to chaudary saab i guess then
    There are 124.5 million single adults in USA, it is our job to teach our children to navigate these waters or possibly have skills to thrive in singledom, my boys cook, clean and have friends and support system. This ugly Pak girl in NY was abusive to him and was very loose. Some of my wifes nephews married girls like her, he matured enough to have left her. Her criteria is 6,6,6 6 ft tall, 6pack, 6 figure income. So if most girls shoot for 1 in thousand than 999 will be disappointed. I guess arranged marriages had a place in society. Parents matched couples equally, now society tells girls to reach for the moon.

What could be more relevant than the pandemic of singledom, many abusive, entitled aggressive women terrorising men.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

This ugly Pak girl in NY was abusive to him and was very loose.
      What could be more relevant than the pandemic of singledom, many abusive, entitled aggressive women terrorising men.
      Oh babay, every Desi woman is abusive except the women in your family, right? Had your mum given her lil laal a few thappars, you might have been more humble. Now the world has to put up with you. That's abuse on a global scale.

The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Her criteria is 6,6,6. 6 ft tall, 6 pack beer, 6 figure income.
        Her criteria is the antichrist?

How positively sinister! It's a good thing that you're wife played it safe and went for a 111.
        The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

Working...
        X