8:Over estimating, Underestimating.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8:Over estimating, Underestimating.....

I have seen scres of women destroy their lives as they are completely out of touch with reality, a couple of my wives nephews could have done better but has such low self image, did not know how to woo women, sweep them off their feet. Safy introduced me to this guy Kevin Samuels, Safy is so mature. He also introduced me to Jordan Peterson. Safy was talking about his ex in NY, this Pak girl was 2/3 tops, becoming a psychologist, was triggered and physically and emotionally abusive, unhealthy, had no skills, no hobbies etc but min requirements was 6ft, 6 pack, 6 figure income. Yes her daddy is rich but is that good enough to snag the rarest high value men?

Hey everyone, Karen here thinks he's on to something!

Its so obvious that you're so obsessed with women, i.e. a closeted simp.

Its so pathetic that you're calling a girl who is probably your daughters age, "a 2/3 tops".
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

[QUOTE=a7mado;n16696656]Hey everyone, Karen here thinks he's on to something!

Its so obvious that you're so obsessed with women, i.e. a closeted simp.

Its so pathetic that you're calling a girl who is probably your daughters age, "a 2/3 tops".

Lalloo you don’t learn life living with Abbu, age has nothing to do with nothing. Colorado shooter is young also, everyone over 18 here is an adult. I know you are treated as babloo at home but here law is same for all adults

Do they still put niwala in your mouth like Bollywood movies?
      Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bobby1;n16696657]
        Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Lalloo you don’t learn life living with Abbu, age has nothing to do with nothing.

Do they still put niwala in your mouth like Bollywood movies?
        ​​​​​​​

^The Mahaa-Lalloo has got a point for once.

You truly don’t learn about life by eating nawalay from Abu.

You learn about life by spending 3/4 of every day eating punches from anonymous people for being a pervy dada-abu that rates the looks and physiques of girls and boys young enough to be dada-jaan’s grandbabies.
        The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

[QUOTE=The Last Straw;n16696668]
          Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

^The Mahaa-Lalloo has got a point for once.

You truly don’t learn about life by eating nawalay from Abu.

You learn about life by spending 3/4 of every day eating punches from anonymous people for being a pervy dada-abu that rates the looks and physiques of girls and boys young enough to be dada-jaan’s grandbabies.

I have never been alone and you have never been with anyone, you still enjoying 40s at home?

That video is for you, shows how people like you end up alone. Thanks

Comment

• The Last Straw
            The Last Straw commented
            Editing a comment
            I spend quality time with people who respect themselves and others. Unlike your wife, my begum never had to blackmail me into commitment to her with a suicide threat. The one and only love of my life certainly doesn't take me for granted or throw footwear at me. She got class. Quit mocking people in their 30s and 40s when you are wayyyyy past those age ranges, makes you look like an imbecile. Thayynkssssss.

• Bobby1
            Bobby1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good one now the infamous RV is pretending to be a man , men don’t use the words and language you have used in your comments, you are no spring chicken, you are older than Sam

• The Last Straw
            The Last Straw commented
            Editing a comment
            Aah, you got me! Ya figured me out! You blew my cover there! I just ain't as good as being a MAN or a multi as you.

That unceasing appraisal of beeyoooteee, the unquenchable thirst for validation, the barrage of bailans each time nazuq feelings are wounded, the superficial one-upping, the obsession with age, the constant nagging and whinging and kalaai wringing.

That is not what real men sound like. That is not what even proper ladies sound like. Heck even the beeches know better than to carry on like that. Your brand of drama is the stuff of b!tches and that is what you are: A lil b!tch.

The Last Straw I doubt any lady would Put any effort into gaining your attention. It really is important for people to know their worth, there are millions of young ladies who have unrealistic expectations and tens of millions of single people. Again proof is in the pudding, how does an imbecile have an amazing life?

It is human DNA to be attracted to beautiful people, beautiful ladies get thousands of suitors, good looking fit guys get attention also, so if you are lazy, poor diet, unfit, ungroomed, uncultured than please wait for the tall handsome millionaire who will bring the sun and the moon for you.

Why do you think God put attraction for beautiful people in our hearts?

When Arabs collected monies for their daughters, would an unattractive woman fetch a good amount?

If u don’t have good genes don’t marry cousins, workout, be professional and make good money, value is a package

Comment

The Last Straw Ivanka is a Karen and Jared her beech and MBS your exalted leader Jared’s beech lol. Look how the MBS fatty who whips innocent people kneels to a Karen’s beech lol

Comment

• The Last Straw
            The Last Straw commented
            Editing a comment
            What's with this delicate beech sh!t, Karen Ji? You don't know how to say b!tch like the real man that you are?

The Last Straw is a gentleman? Sorry I was under the impression they were a lady.
          I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

• Bobby1
            Bobby1 commented
            Editing a comment
            A multi of an unhappy lady.

From the title, i thought you would be talking about yourself

overestimating yourself and underestimating others

the first thought was bobby/post

sorry didnt saw the video and the post seems boring

duniya rang baranghi hai

live and let the other live

Whats the obsession about women and sharing " children" stuff online with strangers?

you keep reminding me of a mischievous retired oldie guppy banned who used to post stuff to provoke and then enjoys / laugh behind the scene @ the replies

Itna waila be koi na howay

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
            From the title, i thought you would be talking about yourself

overestimating yourself and underestimating others

the first thought was bobby/post

sorry didnt saw the video and the post seems boring

duniya rang baranghi hai

live and let the other live

Whats the obsession about women and sharing " children" stuff online with strangers?

you keep reminding me of a mischievous retired oldie guppy banned who used to post stuff to provoke and then enjoys / laugh behind the scene @ the replies

Itna waila be koi na howay
            I am married to two most beautiful ladies who are both very educated and financially successful, the video is about people who have unrealtic expectations, who have nothing to offer but expect the sun and the moon.

I work very hard to increase my worth, go to gym for hours, eat good, make insane meals for my women, take them out camping, hiking, pools. Saunas and you name it.
            I raised my boys to be stunningily good looking also, they live in the gym, cook, clean, have interesting lives, Safy was certified as Scuba diver at 14

Comment

• The Last Straw
              The Last Straw commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn! This Karen works the forum with her assets much harder than the hoes work the streets.

Someone please give this little girl the toffee she failed to get in her bygone youth, so that she can stop begging for validation from strangers.

The Last Straw no need for you to work the streets, enough opportunity for first cousins incest lol, keep it in the family..lol But I guess your cousin crush broke your heart, hence the 40 plus year old living with parents chose to become a relationship expert.

Comment

///

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                The Last Straw no need for you to work the streets, enough opportunity for first cousins incest lol, keep it in the family..lol But I guess your cousin crush broke your heart, hence the 40 plus year old living with parents chose to become a relationship expert.
                You are one delusional FCUK!

When I do bother to visit this place, it's to kick you in the balls, not to dole relationship advice. That art belongs to you. Only a twice-whipped woman such as yourself could have learned about the wisdom of navigating relationships enough to impart it to us amateurs. I salute you Karen Aunti! Tussi great ho!
                The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

You are one delusional FCUK!

When I do bother to visit this place, it's to kick you in the balls, not to dole relationship advice. That art belongs to you. Only a twice-whipped woman such as yourself could have learned about the wisdom of navigating relationships enough to impart it to us amateurs. I salute you Karen Aunti! Tussi great ho!
                  But Cousin love is so real, thanks to internet that you get my attention, normally I dont even go to stores where I might come across BO....Your relationship ship has sailed, no advice needed.

Comment

• The Last Straw
                    The Last Straw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think it's obvious to everyone here who's the one that's hungry for internet attention pal.

Yeah yeah

chalo at least you can keep the site active, with no substance now, mubarak to chaudary saab i guess then

Comment

Working...
                  X