Mea Culpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a7mado View Post
    1. Was a bully in high-school, I am not proud of that. If I could apologize to every single person that I bullied in high school, I would. And to some of them that I met later on in life, I did apologize.

2. Wish I didn't give hell to my parents growing up.

3. I owe someone such a small amount of money that I've never gotten around to returning them back. Also, it doesn't help the fact that I've lost contact with them.

4. I was once involved in a hit-and-run with a cab driver, something I still regret to this day, considering how tough life can be for them.

5. I once punched a man for his sexual preference, something that I am not proud of.

Looks like a lot of anger? how are you doing with it now? Sorry I am not judging at all, just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by humming bird View Post

Looks like a lot of anger? how are you doing with it now? Sorry I am not judging at all, just asking.
      I was the definition of a rebellious teenager, I guess.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

I was the definition of a rebellious teenager, I guess.
        And its completely ok. All teenagers struggle with different things. As long as you can come out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by humming bird View Post

The first one is interesting. Just curious how you keeping boundries now
          Sup HB! The way to keep boundaries is to politely telling ppl that they can't just have walk in the park with ya! And be firm with ya're wants and needs.
          "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
          Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
          By Royal Gala

Comment

Working...
          X