Mea Culpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mea Culpa

What do you think you might have done wrong while being in different relationships or related to others in general life?

Lets have some confessions if you can take the dare. Everybody makes mistakes. Nothing wrong in realization and open acceptance.

To begin, I can accept that I didnt pay attention to some of the people who approached me. It was wrong of me. If i have to go back I would probably give them fair chance.

Why do think about them now?

Comment

Sometimes your biggest mistake is that you stuck around longer with that person longer than you should have; that you didn’t leave sooner when red flags were staring you in the face.
      Last edited by The Last Straw; Mar 22, 2021, 01:23 PM.
      The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
        Sometimes your biggest mistake is that you stuck around longer with that person longer than you should have; that you didn’t leave sooner when red flags were staring you in the face.
        As Socrates said, a life not re examined is a life not worth living, our biggest failing is to under or over estimate our worth, someone might be a 3, thinking they are a 6 and spending all their lives pursuing a 7 and 8 and crapping on 3s and 4s and than end up all alone and misreable. Relationships are an exchange of value, we should look hard and fast at ourselves and analyse what we have to offer and what we can expect to get back in return.

Comment

• humming bird
          humming bird commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said about Socrates and relationships definition. I dont rate anyone in numbers

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

someone might be a 3, thinking they are a 6 and spending all their lives pursuing a 7 and 8 and crapping on 3s and 4s and than end up all alone and misreable.
        ^ Aaawnn, having an introspective moment there? Not in the least bit surprised at your expertise on being a 3, though I'd still say you're being generous with yourself.

Tsk, tsk, you are hardly alone and miserable. Your prolific imagination has served you well for you are never short of funds, admiration, or spouses.
        The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

^ Aaawnn, having an introspective moment there? Not in the least bit surprised at your expertise on being a 3, though I'd still say you're being generous with yourself.

Tsk, tsk, you are hardly alone and miserable. Your prolific imagination has served you well for you are never short of funds, admiration, or spouses.

Looks are not the only critereon, people who are not that gifted with best genes can workout, dress nice, learn to be interesting, aquire some great skills to add value, if one is overmarried than you have to learn to appreciate your spouse a lot. This Pak man imported a beautiful girl. 35 years his younger and would treat her like a dog and soon ended up losing everythhing as she got him arrested.

Yes I did make a lot of mistakes and this is just how life is and we got to take it with a grain of salt and learn to be happy. Getting out of comfort zone is hard. I feel my first wife is where my comfort zone is, I find hard to relate to uber rich class like my second wife. Money really does nothing for me. I like wilderness and roughing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke N Mirror View Post
            Why do think about them now?
            Its not about them at all.

Its about you, yourself. Not that you are literally crying over them. You are making sure to note things you could have done better only so if you are in a similar scenario you dont blow it again.

And its about all kind of relationships

Comment

Things we all do, literally all of us. If you think more its the "hope" that makes us put our faith in the other person. Looking for possibility that things may end up good for us

Comment

NO! People Do Not Bother me! ....
                Non culpa mea.....

BUT I have a Bone to Pick with Machines I have bad encounters with........

Had encounters with Trucks and Cars..........

Ah Yes also a young Water Buffalo Calf I was asked to untie it and bring to its Mother for feeding...........He Flipped me up in the air like an Acrobat!...

Thankless Bratt!

Memories of Village Life!............
                Last edited by SindSagar; Mar 23, 2021, 01:48 AM.
                Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by humming bird View Post
                  What do you think you might have done wrong while being in different relationships or related to others in general life?

Lets have some confessions if you can take the dare. Everybody makes mistakes. Nothing wrong in realization and open acceptance.

To begin, I can accept that I didn't pay attention to some of the people who approached me. It was wrong of me. If i have to go back I would probably give them fair chance.
                  Here are my confessions:

1) I confess. I neva used to have appropriate boundaries with ppl around me. And since that I do. I kick **a$$**
                  2) I confess.. I still like my ex-girlfriend. Though we both moved on for better.
                  3) I confess. I lacked confidence in general. But now I have overcome all of that...I feel that I am able to conquer much in life than..eva been.
                  4) I confess... I am moderately religious. I used to have some extreme religious point of views way way back..but after listening to few good talks and lectures by Syed Faraz Shah. My approach to life and religion completely changed for better.
                  5) I confess...I really don't care what people think..or heck even my family thinks. I do what I think is right for me!

More confessions on the way..
                  "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
                  Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
                  By Royal Gala

Comment

1- I sabotaged a close friend’s career snd stole his job once

2- I have cheated on my wife

3- I sometimes talk derogatory about some patients, you know the heart-sink types.

4- My brother asked me for a loan that i could but i didn’t.

5- I’m not religious and have not prayed for a long time.

And this list is not exhaustive.

I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

1. Was a bully in high-school, I am not proud of that. If I could apologize to every single person that I bullied in high school, I would. And to some of them that I met later on in life, I did apologize.

2. Wish I didn't give hell to my parents growing up.

3. I owe someone such a small amount of money that I've never gotten around to returning them back. Also, it doesn't help the fact that I've lost contact with them.

4. I was once involved in a hit-and-run with a cab driver, something I still regret to this day, considering how tough life can be for them.

5. I once punched a man for his sexual preference, something that I am not proud of.
                      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

I have a big fear of blood which most people couldn’t understand. Even doctors/nurses don’t believe me at first. A few very close people have asked me for blood in critical situations and I regretfully refused, lied or made some lame excuse.

Comment

Working...
                        X