For the UK females

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the UK females

I am starting to slowly talk to some people on the marriage apps/websites/networking. I am just starting but I hit it off with this one girl from the UK. She is ok with the fact that I am not in the UK, but in all seriousness should I stick to my home country? I don't mind but if there are any female brits out there, would you sponsor a guy who was from a western country, had a proper education and was established and would easily find a job in the UK but needed sponsorship?

I tend to see that a lot of the brits on these platforms specifically mention only UK residents/nationals in their profiles. I am content with that, why would you want to go through sponsoring someone when there is a plethora of supply in your own country but I seem to hit it off with the folks across the pond. I don't know why it is, but I have an interest in brits. Not sure if it is something I should entertain. I did talk to a few people from N. America and it was nice but just didn't attract my attention. Or perhaps I am so eager to leave this continent lol.

yes, they will sponsor you for money, pay them 10 grands & they will sponsor you. There are so many rackets there in the UK. They import their cousins from Pakistan too in the name of nationality in exchange for money. They might treat you like **** after sponsoring & if you are not up their standards then they can post you back where you came from. Some desi brits there for them marriage is just a casual date. Some they just marry you for a year or 2 then divorce you taking 50% of your assets in divorce settlement. Heard so many stories...

Comment

Originally posted by toobah View Post
      yes, they will sponsor you for money, pay them 10 grands & they will sponsor you. There are so many rackets there in the UK. They import their cousins from Pakistan too in the name of nationality in exchange for money. They might treat you like **** after sponsoring & if you are not up their standards then they can post you back where you came from. Some desi brits there for them marriage is just a casual date. Some they just marry you for a year or 2 then divorce you taking 50% of your assets in divorce settlement. Heard so many stories...
      Things are hard for relationships, I feel many girls are very abusive towards guys here as the law has given them insane powers over men. My boy was in a long distance relationship with this girl from NY, he was recently there to visit her, she punched and kicked him and they get away with this crap and she sleeps with many men and her parents act so Allah Walla. I am telling them to just cohabitate for several years before marrying.

Comment

Working...
      X