X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mard

Is it true what Mustansar sahib said?

temp.jpg

So true. Totally agree. This quote is true with desis only as they have double standards. Bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

They think through arrange marriage they are getting some " paak saaf & shafaaf" chick but instead wo bhi doosro se chup chup ke milty rahi hu but parents ne dhoondhi he tu bas shareef he.

Comment

Translation will be

Men are weird creatures

One that will not marry the one whom he meet privately and secretly but

will marry the one who meet someone else privately and secretly

somewhat true as most desi men are maa kay necchaay dabaay howay

Yani many are under the mothers pressure to.marry her choosen chand ka tukra

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
          Translation will be

Men are weird creatures

Yeah I agree with you. I don't know why they raise them like this. Why don't they just raise them like an actual "man" who can take his own decisions or atleast practice his rights esp of marriage.

Trust me came across so many begairats in my life during rishta process I can actually right a book on it, a whole series perhaps. These so called desi creatures have issues of all sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by toobah View Post
            They think through arrange marriage they are getting some " paak saaf & shafaaf" chick but instead wo bhi doosro se chup chup ke milty rahi hu but parents ne dhoondhi he tu bas shareef he.
            Many people say Mard go for arrange marriage after all the "adventures" in life. Thats the real sad part

Comment

Translation will be

Men are weird creatures

Oh thanks for translation. didnt think of it.

Some dont have a mother. But still same reaction. What can be the reason for that?

Comment

IF anybody needs a reminder, no matter which gender they are:

if they wanna talk to you, they will.

if they wanna be with you, they will.

if they wanna make things work, they will. don’t let things be one sided. it’s not healthy, and it’s not fair to you.

Comment

true but sometime usi sy shadi krta hai jis sy milta hai

Comment

Shouldn’t men who haven’t weaned in their 30s be called na mard

If you marry for reasons other than love than you will find love outside marriage. This fake sharafat concept prevents couples from living their fantasies with their spouse and intimacy becomes a duty rather than something exciting, if life is boring at home than you find excitement outside

Many times women cheat because of neglect and lack of appreciation and dissatisfaction
                    Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Translation will be

Men are weird creatures

True. Plus they're many other men, & I unfortunately know a lot of them...have their fun & want to have an arranged marriage with a 'Sharif' 'Bholi-Bhali' girl who is happy to be a housewife. It's truly sad.
                      Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

They think they are bholi bhali but they have done their fair share too, its just a mentality pf some desi guys that they are getting sharif girl through arrange marriage.

btw what housewife has to do with all this??

Comment

They think they are bholi bhali but they have done their fair share too, its just a mentality pf some desi guys that they are getting sharif girl through arrange marriage.

It doesn’t matter where you have been but rather where you are going. Humans are not cars that we should look for zero mileage. People who have been in relationships before have more realistic expectations.

Unless one thinks that they would compare poorly than they should look for someone who can’t tell the difference

Comment

This is one man-shaming thread lol

Comment

I was just sharing my experience... majority of the men who have this kind of filthy thinking usually just want a housewife. They cannot tolerate an independent woman with her own goals & ambitions. Again, what I'm stating has just been my experience with such people.
                              Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

Working...
                              X