Finding a rishta in PK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a rishta in PK

Last edited by safari1; Dec 5, 2020, 03:11 PM.

h r u?

ASL?
    We are all in the same game, just different levels•
    Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

There are formulae in rishta hunting too?

A math-hater would definitely end up alone
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

*Irrelevant comment removed*
        Last edited by SID_NY; Dec 6, 2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Why cant I see the original post?

Comment

Originally posted by humming bird View Post
            Why cant I see the original post?
            The reason you don’t see the original post anymore is because the OP got attacked by Bobby1 and subsequently deleted it.

safari1, Smart move. You’re not the first nor the last guy to quit discussing such matters here, thanks to the amazing moderation policy of GS.

Comment

decentGuy I understand you had married in Pakistan and then made a post here that you were unhappy that you couldn’t dictate her choice of clothes and lifestyle and strangely you never mention your kids. For the benefit of posters can you share how that worked out for you?

In most cases guys unable to find a partner in their own country seeking to find love in Russia, Thailand, Philippines have an exploitative element
              My apologies I cant let misogynists objectify women from a poor country

Comment

• decentGuy
                decentGuy commented
                Editing a comment
                I rest my case. Time will tell how many guys will share their relationship problems under current moderation policy.

decentGuy bahaaha if you have relationship problems because your supposedly young exploited lady from Pak is not as subservient and submissive as you had hoped for and if kids are neglected and if one is using many multis posting the same theme about Rishtas from Pak and objectifying women with an age formula than yes our entire society will call them out!!! Should you not discuss your status with your wife and children before using multis to find how to pry on poor girls from a poor country??

What do you expect modern successful men to support formulas for women?? what if women started putting out formulas, I am afraid many will fail their ratios.

Comment

Make connections from the early age with like minded people

another way is stay in Pak for a while and spread it that have move back and will stay as this will fish out those who use it a way to get visa / residency only

also have rishtha karnay walay but rely those 10+ years experience only as these have good connection and know people well

also another is attend more desi gatherings/events

expand the desi community you know of or the people who know you

had read the original post but as always there is bot who comes to put people down

Good luck and post more

Do read your post and they are good.

it is a big world out there and its not a common sense that there are places with v few desi people

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
                  Make connections from the early age with like minded people

another way is stay in Pak for a while and spread it that have move back and will stay as this will fish out those who use it a way to get visa / residency only

also have rishtha karnay walay but rely those 10+ years experience only as these have good connection and know people well

also another is attend more desi gatherings/events

expand the desi community you know of or the people who know you

had read the original post but as always there is bot who comes to put people down

Good luck and post more

Do read your post and they are good.

it is a big world out there and its not a common sense that there are places with v few desi people
                  Abhorent practices of objectifying women and putting them thru stone age formulas need to be adressed, chemistry, values, personality, common interests and how to raise family are good reasons to marry. Harry is a prince and he can marry an older woman. Most import wives I have seen here have an exploitative element, one guy married a woman 30 years younger, was abusive and got arrested, another older guy imported a model looking wife and she got him arrested and ran off with a young sikh boy. Do you think a husband has a right to tell his wife how to dress? our society says he doesnt and he cant force her to do house work. I can clean a condo in 10 minutes.

You honestly think any one from here is going looking for love? they mostly go to find a woman much superior in looks and youth and use the power of their immigration status.

Between me, my two wives we have dozens of nephews and nieces spread around Americas and Europe and nooner had to go to an underdeveloped country to find a spouse. There is no shortage of desis in any community, you can go to another city or state to find someone.

Comment

Dating and finding your spouse on your own is the best way of getting married in my opinion.
                    I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

The reason you don’t see the original post anymore is because the OP got attacked by Bobby1 and subsequently deleted it.

safari1, Smart move. You’re not the first nor the last guy to quit discussing such matters here, thanks to the amazing moderation policy of GS.
                      Is there a place where we can vote for the removal of administration powers of Bobby1. He should seek help instead of moderate a forum. He, and a few others like him, has already managed to kill this, once vibrant, forum with his narcissistic behavior. Instead of contributing positively, he regularly snubs contributions by showing off his assumed sense of superiority, which actually hides his inferiority complex.

Comment

Working...
                      X