Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• melvinjoe
    replied
    It's a really hard phase!! PArticularly I felt elders are really struggling to when they go out. Ya, they couldn't be stuck in the home all the time. Amidst all crises, I restarted to read books,. This is protecting me from the harsh reality..
    Last edited by Sajalina; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Link removed

Leave a comment:

• aqua70
    replied
    I was feeling kind of similar to what you are feeling OP, then one day I randomly came upon a day in the life video of an intern doc. And just watching her being so productive all day really made me realize how lazy I was getting and it helped to jump start my motivation.

Leave a comment:

• Eastern Dresses
    replied
    Originally posted by safari1 View Post
    Ever since Covid started, I have been gradually getting worse physically and mentally. Before Covid, I had a routine, much like many other people. Ever since I have been working from home, I have been getting lazy, both mentally and physically. Today was really hard for me to get out of bed and I just felt really lazy.

How do you all stay motivated and active during this pandemic?
    Pretty much the same. Deadlines seem to be a motivation though.

Leave a comment:

• fairytopia
    replied
    Plan out your routine like go to sleep by 10pm and wake up by 7am, have a good breakfast everyday, try to have dinner by 8pm and then sleep by 10pm.

try this for a few days and change it according to your schedule, and you'll feel more productive and energized soon. I've been doing this as i felt terrible because i was sleeping at odd hours and still feeling tired when i woke up lol

Leave a comment:

• safari1
    started a topic Motivation

Motivation

Ever since Covid started, I have been gradually getting worse physically and mentally. Before Covid, I had a routine, much like many other people. Ever since I have been working from home, I have been getting lazy, both mentally and physically. Today was really hard for me to get out of bed and I just felt really lazy.

How do you all stay motivated and active during this pandemic?
Working...
X