No announcement yet.

Opinion from a third person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did he ask to "take a break"? if its long, then unfortunately its over. I am all for giving space but if that space is expanded over months, its something else.
    Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
    Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Good grace he has been with you for long time until you turned him off. Etnai nakhrai achai nahi hote.

Comment

I really appreciate all of taking out your time to respond to me. I thought about it and decided to give him the break that he asked for. However, I am still struggling with figuring out his intentions. I thought a break would be no communication for a certain period of time but that is not the case here. He still calls/texts to check up on me every other day. I don't call/text him myself but I do respond when he does. There are times I try not to but unfortunately I can't help it. I also took a vacation to divert my attention but nothing is helping because his name still pops up on my screen. I even attempted to talk to him to see what's going on with him but he doesn't respond to anything I ask. I am hoping for it to get easier for me in the upcoming days. I already know it will be difficult to move on if I have to and the situation these days is just making it harder.

Comment

Working...
      X