Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating isn't a mistake.

Its a choice.
    I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

3 stupid words dont make a marriage or an eternal obligation, marriage is built on an eternal flow of love, kindness and caring. No duty of love or fidelity is owed to an unappreciative, unkind and abusive jerk. Men are deemed superior because they provide, what about women who provide and the men still wants to act like a king. Dont listen to the ambassadors of misogyny, absent love and respect you owe no duty of fidelity. You are not property, you are not inferior and it is your right to look for love and respect if you dont get it from the sorry excuse of a man who lives of your income.

Comment

Originally posted by navzzz View Post

Its a choice.
        It is only cheating if there is a bond of love and caring. Does one owe anything to an abusive husband?

Comment

Bobby1 you really need to cut it down. With everything. Your life is a mess because of you and your twisted views.

Keep your toxic advice to yourself. OP needs real and honest advice.
          Last edited by Le Pakistan; Jul 22, 2020, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            Aye you shaaaduppp, Le Pakiya! Shaaadduppp, I say!!!!!!!

Messy lives just don't happen to non-virgin, kayaking, real-estate tycoons with a 42 double D chest. Uff tumhe kya pata, tum to sirf aik cousin-marriage ki lazy, obese offspring ho...

• Le Pakistan
            Le Pakistan commented
            Editing a comment
            redvelvet you forgot 'welfare dependent'.

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            Han, that too. And kuch aur bhool gayi hoon ... to woh bhi..

Le Pakistan these rules were designed to control women, they had no more rights than cattle. In modern day marriage is a bond of love and respect.
          Does she owe her entire life to an abusive man who does nothing for her? A man is supposed to win his woman over again and again every day.

Comment

redvelvet having a messy life is million times better than no life at all. I feel so stimulated and engaged. Life is about living and by god I live it every day

Comment

Last edited by aqua70; Jul 22, 2020, 06:11 PM.
              Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post
                redvelvet you forgot 'welfare dependent'.
                Welfare stats in Canada are readily available, these are facts and not opinions

Comment

If people around you have forgiven you then consider yourself lucky since there are many out there who have not been forgiven to this date. You entertaining the guy for 4 years will always remain as a bad memory in the back of your mind since there are consequences to what we do in life, but you can reduce the pain by becoming a good loving wife, mother and sister now.
                  Anyways men getting away and women facing the music has always been the end result of extramarital affairs, and that's why women are adviced to be extra careful. Immediately cut off all ties with the guy and if possible change your workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by navzzz View Post

Its a choice.
                    Don't know about mistake or choice but it's a sin.

Comment

As tough and complicated it is..as someone said, take responsibility of your actions and accept the consequences. Who didn't here committed a sin..but what matters now is..how you come out of it and seek help if you needed.
                      "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
                      Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
                      By Royal Gala

Comment

Wow, horrible if there was a case of adultery.

You report this to implement the Hadd punishment of stoning the adulterer to death according to Islamic law.

Allah Hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by mom of 2 dolls View Post
                          I need advise on behalf of my friend...and no bashing please.... here her side of story goes...
                          " it started 4 years back when i was 32... before i start i want to give a little background... i belong to a very good nobel family... educated, good looking and doing a very good job. Got married at age of 20 and having 2 kids aged 14,13 now... i started working 8 years after my marriage as my husbamd lost his job and never found one again till now... this thing made him complexed and we used to had fights infront of kids over petty issues... 4 years back i was going through extreme official stress dufing some reasons and had to interact with a colleague for help. He made an issue out of it and we used to had daily fights about why i contacted him over calls and texts... he used to see my fon n gone thru msgs even there was nothing wrong except official issue discussion..but he made the hell out of it.. i was working plus i used to help kids with studies and used to do other house chores still he never gave me respect or acknowledged me.. being revengous i started talkinv to one of my other colleagues who had a very positive persobality.. long story short we became very good friends within few months.. we became companions.. in last 4 years we used to talk 24/7 thru texts emails etc. Had met outside workplace many times. Exchamged so many precious gifts... he was married as well and had a kid too.. his wife was working too. A better job then both of us but she is an overaged ugly lady... its not my statement heard it from many other people and then got to see her too.. we got so much involved in each other, literally forgot the world.. my husband became more doubtful and bad to me... he kept on telling my family about it that i may have someone in my life but i possess a very religious impact everywhwre . No one beleived him... me and that person reached to a point wjere i asked him if i cud take divorce and he can do secret marriage bcuz i was very fearful of being in an illicit relation.. but he refused... he said he hated his wife and we had an unsaid commitment of staying away from our spouses physically emotionally in any way.. 6 months back he told me his wife is pregnant.. since that day i feel like im empty handed. I lost control over me. Started taking drugs.. had an overdose on sleepong pills.. this all lead my family to dig out my fon.. one of my brother gone thru my msgs as one of his friends works in an sensitive institution.. and life become so darkest for me. My brother asked me to take divorce and give up on my kids and go with the man i was in relationship with.. i approached the guy and asked him for this thing. But he refused right away. And asked me to mend with husband and mend with brother.. i felt like im empty handed... i lost all respect infront of my maika and husband.. i lost crediblity.. tgough all of tjem said they forgave me but i feel so shameful and small.. i cant accept the fact that i was so easy to be left alone for him.. his 2nd child born.. it seems he moved on.. please if somebody can advise me anything so i wonf feel myself most worthless and shameful ugliest person in the world...
                          I am sorry to hear what you are going through. But life is too precious a gift to throw away. It would be an act of ingratitude. I think it would be impossible to move on while working in the same place as the other man. Change your job, move to another place or another job even if it means losing money.
                          Grizzly bear

Comment

Working...
                          X