wierd things happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wierd things happening

Let's say you start living with someone, and then you start weird things happening.. for ex, you're watching tv. and you see the remote move on its own.

or, you're in the bathroom and your toothpaste moves a few inches while you are watching it, and obviously no one else is watching.

you notice these things only after said someone has moved in, because before that, nothing like has ever occured .. could this mean this person has something with them, supernaturally/ jinn .. etcc ?? and would it be best/better to avoid this person?

In the search of dark matter the scientists have gone to the deepest depths of the earth with equipment that can measure energy that is millionth of an atom and have not been able to locate any such energy. My wifes sister who was quite superstitious and she would swear that she hears foot steps, weird things and someone would shake her in her sleep in our house but we never heard or saw anything.

Dont be unfair to him or yourself, if you get along well, he treats you good and you like him than please dont think in those terms, it could be seen as self sabotaging. Although you have to listen to the vibes and if spidy senses tingle than run.

Comment

• akaprincess
      akaprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      it's about my friends actually.. she was telling me about the above that has been happening at home and it kind of got me freaked out .. said person in question has a shady past and other stuff too, but is a nice person in general... so I was just curious if this is just a coincidence or in fact, something to question or be cautious of

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched a TV show where there is a standing offer of a million dollars to anyone who can present any paranormal stuff. It took hundreds of billiions to just detect gravitational waves. Maybe there is a lose floor board or joist or beam in the house. People should not hang out with shady people.

Paranormal activities are boht hi normal these days. Totally happening
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• akaprincess
      akaprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      doesn't mean its okay, or that nothing should be done about it

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thing family is providing for you, with this kind of intelligence God knows where you would end up in this kachhi 40 saal ki Umariyya. Holy Lota

taking medication? weeds?

Comment

• akaprincess
      akaprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      I asked my friend the same thing, if she was high when t was happening, she said no loll

Your mind can make your eyes see virtually anything, paranormality lies in the eyes of beholder!
    I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

• Sajalina
      Sajalina commented
      Editing a comment
      This!!............

Try playing Surah Baqarah in the house and see what happens.

Comment

• akaprincess
      akaprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll tell her to do this, but doubt it she will

Nothing new under the Sun

The Door to heaven leads through Hell i.e. the Shadow work one has to do everyday nothing fancy me anymore

Your mind is the greatest friend and your worse enemy too

you give power to things by focusing your attention towards it

Use your thoughts carefully everything shall and can be controlled

Wo Tou Pani K Qatry Hain Jo Aankhon Se Beh Jaaty Hain.
    Ansu Tou Woh Hoty Hain Jo Dard Ban K Aankhon Mein Hi Reh Jaaty
    Hain.....!!

Comment

The human brain can scare itself.

Comment

You cannot deny the reality of Jin's . They do Exist and they are here even before Human's

It does sound scary for an instant but you have to have self believe too

If you have the choice to step of that friendship and you cannot handle those surprises any further ; it will be best to step out of it .

If You prefer to still be in that friendship that accept it with its package.
        Khush rahoo , aour Khushian Bantooo

Comment

looks like your house is hunted....

Comment

• akaprincess
            akaprincess commented
            Editing a comment
            it's not my house, and I hope it never is .. I live alone

get a go pro head cam.......and make a video....proof all these cynics wrong!!!
          Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

• akaprincess
            akaprincess commented
            Editing a comment
            hahahah, that's creepy too, what if it captures shadows or something ?

• NomiCA
            NomiCA commented
            Editing a comment
            Its science man....if it captures something...you will know its not your mind playing tricks...and if it doesn't...u need to get checked.... can't really go wrong with this one.

As weird as this sounds. There has been times I've woken up in the morning and things aren't in the place I last left them. I once woke up and found a small box by my room. Considering I was home alone and it certainly wasn't there before I went to bed it still has me confused. I've woken up in the past and seen that my sprays etc on my bedroom table are completely on other side of the table or right at the edge. It's weird.

Something even more weird, for quite some time I used to see shadows at the corner of the room. It's weird to explain it. But it would just be like a shadow movement or a shadow that appears. Once I was at a friends house and kept seeing a shadow or something. He asked me what I keep looking at in the corner and I told him I keep seeing something but I dunno what it is, scared him completely. It's been a while now since I've seen "shadows" now though..
          Last edited by Arcana Cabana; Aug 30, 2019, 07:45 PM. Reason: Ty

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
            taking medication? weeds?

Han jee eik kash lagaen, boht kuch nazar aaega

EDQo40YW4AA1cZj.jpg
            My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
            "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Working...
            X