Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...People have way too much free time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...People have way too much free time...

Where do I start and where do I end? I'll try to keep my emotions in control, but still, apologies in advance.

Now, people, especially desi people, especially desi people on gupshup have a very bad habit of sticking their ass in everybody's d.i.c.k. Yep, that's right and I meant to say it this way! I am the kind of a guy who (if) sees two people fighting or making love on GS, I'll keep it to myself and move on. And then there are some people who will NOT have a painless bowl movement until they spread the word to everyone on gupshup. Have you ever seen/heard of "muhalley ki khaala" in Pakistan? Yeah, like those *****es, gupshup people have the tendency to spready rumors (or something true, a secret type) faster than a fire in a jungle. God forbid if they would ever mind their own goddamn business without worrying about what other person does in his/her life!

They fail to understand that if someone was hiding something from them, that means that the person DID NOT want other people to find out about that particular issue. Somehow if you've come to find out about something in particular (which is somebody's private life matter), why can't you keep your pie hole shut and mind your own business?!? A very good example would be when an old guppy registers by a new nick, people stop eating until they find out who that new person is. If people find out about somebody's private life, then they use it to blackmail the person. On one hand, they pray 5 times a day and have long beards, on the other hand they stick their freaking nose into other people's business and blackmail them. Yeah, that's EXACTLY what Islam and Namaz teach you

I can go on and on, but what the F. Who cares! All I would say is: GET A FREAKING LIFE AND MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS.
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Shikra! You shock me dear. Don't let it all get to you, let's spread the word now, 'make love, not war'.
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

I am sorry to shock you but don't you hate such people?
      ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
      Shikra was here.

Comment

I agreeth with this post Shikra, ive had it with them.

Comment

Shocking. But very true.

Most you can do is ignore 'em or tell them to get a life and quit being such drama kings & queens.

Comment

Re: ...People have way too much free time...

Originally posted by Shikra:
            Where do I start and where do I end? I'll try to keep my emotions in control, but still, apologies in advance.

Now, people, especially desi people, especially desi people on gupshup have a very bad habit of sticking their ass in everybody's d.i.c.k. Yep, that's right and I meant to say it this way! I am the kind of a guy who (if) sees two people fighting or making love on GS, I'll keep it to myself and move on. And then there are some people who will NOT have a painless bowl movement until they spread the word to everyone on gupshup. Have you ever seen/heard of "muhalley ki khaala" in Pakistan? Yeah, like those *****es, gupshup people have the tendency to spready rumors (or something true, a secret type) faster than a fire in a jungle. God forbid if they would ever mind their own goddamn business without worrying about what other person does in his/her life!

They fail to understand that if someone was hiding something from them, that means that the person DID NOT want other people to find out about that particular issue. Somehow if you've come to find out about something in particular (which is somebody's private life matter), why can't you keep your pie hole shut and mind your own business?!? A very good example would be when an old guppy registers by a new nick, people stop eating until they find out who that new person is. If people find out about somebody's private life, then they use it to blackmail the person. On one hand, they pray 5 times a day and have long beards, on the other hand they stick their freaking nose into other people's business and blackmail them. Yeah, that's EXACTLY what Islam and Namaz teach you

I can go on and on, but what the F. Who cares! All I would say is: GET A FREAKING LIFE AND MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS.
            I see too much pent-up anger Shikra bhai jaan. Ay lo, lassi piyo

[thumb=H]lassi-mak12080_2772595.JPG[/thumb]

And if you want the couch treatment, that can be arranged too. Hoya ki?
            "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Hmmm, why don't you expose the guppies?
              Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Re: ...People have way too much free time...

I'll try to keep my emotions in control,
                Oh boy, Id hate to see you lose it

Now, people, especially desi people, especially desi people on gupshup have a very bad habit ....
                That sure narrows it down

Anyway man chill, you'll always come across these kinds of people (not just on gupshup), best to just avoid them, after all who has this much spare time to care.

Comment

Whatever happened, has not happened for the first time. I've been ignoring it for almost a year and you know, there's a limit to everything. Since the day 1, I've been very frank and friendly with people. People thought I am very innocent and don't know what goes on on gupshup. I do know what goes on on gupshup, but I just ignore it and tend to forgive. I've shared almost EVERYTHING about me, my name, my location, my age, my habits, my education, my pictures, my house pictures, my background, my friends' pictures and what not. The more I share, the more people want to explore my life, my personal life to be exact.

Ever heard of "ungli pakraao tou haath pakartey hain", that situation is what has happened to me. I swear, if one day I come on gupshup and tell everyone that I got married, that will NOT be enough for people. They would want to know how, when, with who, her name, her age, her education, whether she works and what not instead of being happy that I got married and shared this good news with them. They will ALWAYS want more! If I don't tell them, they'll lose their spys on me thinking "oh wait, shikra always shared his happniess/sorrow with us, he has no personal life. It's our ikhlaaqi freaking duty to stick our freaking nose in his business so that nothing remains a secret from us."

I guess I'll have to change. Every shining object is not gold. I'll have to change my habits and my attitude. I always thought people on net, gupshup to be exact, were nice and friendly people. So what if they are sitting miles away from me, they are still humans who have hearts and feelings. It won't hurt me if I shared my life with them. I can trust them (and I was aware of the fact that nobody is a true friend these days, especially online) and I did become frank with them. Even if they asked anything personal about me, I smiled and told them the truth because I hate to lie and I hate liars. I was wrong. This is the first ever biggest mistake I have made in my life and I really regret it because someone close to me in my family told me not to be too nice. I am sorry I did not listen to that person. I am sorry.
                  Shikra was here.

Comment

I can trust them (and I was aware of the fact that nobody is a true friend these days, especially online) and I did become frank with them. Even if they asked anything personal about me, I smiled and told them the truth because I hate to lie and I hate liars. I was wrong. This is the first ever biggest mistake I have made in my life and I really regret it because someone close to me in my family told me not to be too nice. I am sorry I did not listen to that person. I am sorry.
                    Sohail,

These last few words are really sad. I'm very sorry to hear such a friendly, open-minded person is feeling so disillusioned. Just remember not to judge everyone based on the worst behavior of some people. Fortunately, not everyone is so inconsiderate. You'll only being a disservice to yourself if you let this one thing change you for the worse.

You should be careful, however. Many people are friendly and sincere online. Many are bored. And because of this they don't take their online identities seriously and have no qualms about screwing others over.

Don't let these events keep you from opening up to others. And I hope you don't actually believe that "nobody is a true friend." Just be careful and selective.

Best wishes.
                    Sahar

Comment

Sahar, thanks for your kind words. I used to say there are always exceptions in every case, but in this case of mine, there may be exceptions. May be you are lucky to have sincere friends and I am very happy for you. I've had sincere friends too, but the minute you end all the relations with them because of something idiotic they've done, they turn back and bite you on the back because they knew your weak points and your secrets. Then they start blackmailing you because they know something others don't. In this case, I would let them go ahead and do whatever they want because I can always care less what anyone does to me or talks junk about me, but when it involves other people in the scnerio, then I have to drop my weapons because I care about those people's identities and I respect those people's friendship.
                      Shikra was here.

Comment

Hey buddy,

I can't possibly understand what you're saying because I haven't been through it. However, this should be a lesson to all who use the internet - regardless of how or on what site you meet people, you need to be cautious about what you disclose. If you disclose personal information, then be prepared for crazy consequences.

I'm sorry you have to go through this - but you're a man, and I'm sure you'll get through it. Don't listen to other people - and the best weapon against blackmail is to say "go ahead - do whatever you want, I wont budge". In the end, they'll lose interest - they'll see that their attempts to give you problems are fruitless, and they'll move on to some other.
                        I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia:
                          and the best weapon against blackmail is to say "go ahead - do whatever you want, I wont budge". In the end, they'll lose interest - they'll see that their attempts to give you problems are fruitless, and they'll move on to some other.
                          I would've said this because that's how I am. I am never afraid of anything, NEVER. I wish, I wish I could say this in this situation because it involves other people and I respect them and I don't want their name to be dragged everywhere. I am forced to stay quiet due to their friendship. I'll just change, it's no big deal.
                          Shikra was here.

Comment

Learn from it, move on and let it go. You will find people like this both online, here on GS and out there in the 'real' world. That being said, there are also genuine people like yourself who can be found online and in the 'real' world, so don't give up hope in humanity.
                            Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

That's exactly what I'll do. At this time, I would like to apologize to Sahar, Mehnaz, and PCG.

Sahar, I used to tease you in general and about being a teacher, I hope you never took me seriously.

Mehnaz, The reason I made love smilies in image 3 is because you once told me how much you hated it. I did that only because you didn't like it, and I hope you understand :-p

PCG, same goes for you. You always used to object how these fashion thread turn into a meat thread or something and the forum is for "fashion", therefore refrain from commenting directly on the models and I always did so to tease you. I hope I didn't tease you too much. :-)

If I've offended/insulted/disrespected anyone intentionally or unintentionally by any means, I ask for forgiveness.

No I am not going to commit suicides I just wanted to apologize because I know now I will change. I will still post, but in a different manner.
                              Shikra was here.

Comment

Working...
                              X