calluses!!! HELLLPPP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calluses!!! HELLLPPP!!!!

like the whole bottom foot of mine is hardened basically!!!! well almost there but it HUUUUUURRRRTTTTTSSSSSS!!! so i guess its not celluses but it hurts alot n offcourse it has alot to do with wearing high heels for more than ten hrs straight but wat do i do now!!! i have soaked em, scrubed em n everythign else..can i do something else so they dont turn into plastic or somethin??
    Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Oh..memories of dancing the might away with 10 inch heels, and then not being able to walk atraight for a week straight. yeah..pumice stone on them if u want, and of course, moisturize moisturize moisturize!!! it'll go away eventually, inshAllah. u might wanna try putting some special type of padding into ur shoe next time, i forgot what its called, but my grandmother uses it.

Comment

Yea, pumice stones help with calluses, but if you've got serious calluses, it'll take a long time. What you prolly have, if you have hurty calluses, are blisters under the calluses, but if you wait a lil bit, they should harden into calluses.
      Last edited by God : April 21st, 1987 at 09:23 PM.

Comment

Tikhi, don't even get me started on hideously ugly feet disorders.

Go for a pedicure ASAP. Make it apart of your monthly routine. To save some money, buy a good foot exfoliator, pumice stone, moisturizer and socks and do it yourself once a week at home. I got my gear from The Body Shop.

If it's really bad and you want to get it removed, then I think you might have to go to a podiatrist (sp?). Even then, apparently, it never heals properly cause you are supposed to stay off your feet and people start walking around too quickly making it worse.

Good luck.
        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

awww thats so sad

Comment

There is a liquid called "Corn and Callous Remover" by Dr Scholl. Its basically acid that you put on the callous. Then you cover it up with a bandaid and leave it be for 3 days, peel of the bandaid and pumice the dead skin away. If the callous is large, you'll have to repeat a few times. I had really bad ones and this product worked very well and its much faster than just using pumice which takes only the surface. good luck

Comment

Mama of 3, I've tried that liquid. It actually made the callus bigger and even more noticeable.
              Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Just wait it out, it usually goes away. Just don't do any running or excessive walking. i remember those, because mom never felt sorry for me when i got them, since she had already forwarned me about those shoes. oh well..hehe

Comment

lol i am so retarted my feet didnt turn into anything, i was just freaking out for nothing..i guess it was wearing high heels for too long n when i was walking it felt like i was steping on a ball or something hehe but yeah they are fine now..i guess just needed some rest..but thanx everyone

Mehnaz hehe I could never do it every month, hmmm maybe every now n then n I like doing it myself better
                  Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:

buy a good foot exfoliator,

Wasnt that the big gun used in Terminator 3?
                    There is no more pleasant food for the soul than the knowledge of truth. - Lactantius

Comment

TJ, soak ur feet in hot water fro about 15-20 minutes.. use a pumice and some nice foot soap to wash ur feet.. then moisturise and put some socks on.... works wonders i tell ya

Comment

Working...
                      X