I love myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love myself

Reading through several of these threads, some people have a slightly unhealthy attitude towards their respective bodies and general appearance.

Wheither that is due to the culture which rears "us" or a consequence of bollywood overdose, I am not to know, nor is it my place to enquire, however, as a general service (which I am compelled to provide)-here is a place where you can all yell as loud as your typing allows (without caps lock) and proclaim in loud verses how beautiful and great you are.

So lets hear it, be proud, modesty is like a balm for the not so well endowed- and we are all pretty great up in here. So

Why do you love yourself, kosher reasons only ce vous pleut.
    rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Allah is indeed the Best and Perfect Creator

so whatever has been created by Him is Beautiful without any doubt even if our eyes can't see or realize

this is sole reason i believe i must love him/herself

Comment

Re: I love myself

Miss Hiccup once admitted in public:
      I love myself
      Woah kid! I know lovin yerself is fun and all, but can you please do the lovin in some private place... like, there are little kids and dirty old men who hang out in this place... Unless you are a showboat, that is.

(Chd, going back to Chd for cover and lovin..)

Comment

You are almost funny.

keep trying.

Comment

Great thread, hiccup.

But why don't you begin?

Comment

My oh my Hiccy.
            "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

hiccup,havent posted in ages...but iil reply here,jus coz its ur thread

i love my self because i do think i am JUST perfect,am tall 5'10,slim,sexy,beautiful eyes,lovely+healthy complexion,stunning smile,a pretty nose...im just G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S !!!

Comment

^

traffic stopping beauty or pretty girl next door type?

Comment

I am so beautiful, soo beautiful that I don't need to praise my beauty!

Comment

Mujhay daikh kar to chaand main bhi daagh lagta hai
                    I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

I love me because there's more to me than just looks. Oh, sure, I'm stunningly gorgeous. But I'm smart, fun, helpful, kind, and modest too

Comment

And that, saher is why we all love you too, feel free to puke.

continue girlies and gentledudes.

Comment

Here is a modest description of me,

Ahem, I love me because I am tall, slim, with big brown almond eyes, long silky brown hair, with a complexion to kill for, and a smile to die for. My looks spell B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L., it's a traffic stopping beauty, beat that!

Comment

Hot damn! Finally a thread for me to unashamedly proclaim my love for myself. I LOVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yay! The reasons? I am me, that's why I love meeee!
                            Last edited by God : April 21st, 1987 at 09:23 PM.

Comment

well,il be honest,im dumb,silly & have a pathetic sense of humour....but then again im the most gorgeous gal alive,so who cares about anything else
                              oh n i forgot to add that i have lovely long black curls.retty:

Xara defn not just the pretty gal next door type!

Comment

Working...
                              X