long fringes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long fringes

will it look good on long curly hair? my hair doesnt have ringlets (depends sometimes) but its got long beach wave kinda curls, and they go down to my waist.... i have a roundish face (yes its gol matol), do u think a long side way fringe would look good?

ok my face without the curls... any advice???

ur boootiifull...
    Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

you are beautiful sadzz ... i have curly hair too but shoulder-length ... i think it will look nice on you as you have a round face .. so hmm yes .... just my opinion ..

Comment

oh no... im not... but what do u think? should i get the fringe? i dont usually have my hair straight (this photo is coming off shortly)

thanx batameez... kewls.. i may go get it tonight then..

Comment

good luck

Comment

thanks! im nervous... i havent had a fringe since i was 15 i think or hmmm when i was 19 when my 9 yr old friend cut my hair

Comment

oh ... on the other hand why do you wanna have one .. it looks fine the way it is .... just curious ...

Comment

hmm i dunno just a change i guess... not really sure

Comment

hehe ... go for it then .... i can't even manage to keep my hair long .. mine is thick and curly ... oh well do post a pic after doing it

Comment

sadzz, you look cute hey I'm not sure about the curls but do you know you will look a lot younger with short hair??

Comment

hehe i'll try my best... i know i'll end up crying.. oh its taken me years to grow it this long... !

Comment

hey CA, thanx... umm i already get confused with my sis (shes 18 and im 24) hehe.. so naa i'll keep the length

Comment

u r cutee !

i had long hair but i cut em short..hehe just wanted a change.. so i know what u r saying. go for it.. it feels goood.
                          - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

thanx suroor! yeah its just a change/rebelious thing... i wanted to dye part of my hair blonde/red as well.. but id get shot..

Comment

you're 24 ....you really look younger... but I have to say it, this hairstyle just doesn't do justice to your face... are you tall?? if you're not, I would highly recommend you to get rid of those long hair(i love the color of your hair btw)...

sorry for going off-topic

Comment

Working...
                              X