feeling sleepy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling sleepy...

i dont know why im feeling sleepy all day long...i get about 6 hours sleep... do regular exercise, eat my main meals but all day at work im tired.. i have massive headaches and i cant think straight...anyone know what i should do?

Yes, see a doctor and a nutritionist or endocrynologist. That would be best sadzzz.
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

sadzzz...Don't even think about it too much...If you are tired most of the time, just relax and be chilled...No need to hurry through life...Some days you will be fast and industrious and you'll ask, why am I so hyper? Man is rarely happy...

Reminds me of when Lucy asks Snoopy why he sleeps all the time, so Snoopy replies, "Tomorrow might be an important day..."...
      Focus not on who you are but what you do...
      ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Thanx munni... yeah i dont get it. i mean its prob the first time im eating right and taking care of myself...

Comment

Thanx Lajo... maybe thats it... maybe its cus i do gym real late at night and then fall asleep but am not getting enuff rest... hmmm or maybe im stressing about something i dont know....

Comment

Get two more hours of sleep make it 8 hours
            Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
            Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Originally posted by Munni:
              Yes, see a doctor and a nutritionist or endocrynologist. That would be best sadzzz.
              Gosh! har choti choti baat pe doctor?
              sadzz just get more sleep and for the headache take a cup of tea. You'll feel better Inshallah.
              ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

Comment

thanx mindless... yeah ive been drinking botu 2 cups of chai and one coffee a day now

Comment

low blood pressure probably?? or lack of sugar?
                  JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

low blood pressure might be it.. i take a lot of sugar though..

i had about 7.5 hours of sleep lastnight, and im still exhausted.. maybe my jetlag is catching up... but 4 weeks?

Comment

Re: feeling sleepy...

Originally posted by sadzzz:
                      i dont know why im feeling sleepy all day long...i get about 6 hours sleep... do regular exercise, eat my main meals but all day at work im tired.. i have massive headaches and i cant think straight...anyone know what i should do?
                      are u drinking enuf water before, during and after ur exercise? maybe you're just dehydrated, which could be causing the headaches.

Comment

Working...
                      X