ear piercings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ear piercings.

its regarding my ear piercing. how can i make it a bit wider.. thora bara karna? i dont like to wear lot of jewelry even in my ear.. but yesterday when i was getting ready to go to a wedding..i cudnt get one of the mom's pair of jhumkay in my ear piercing n because of that i cant wear lot of other ear jewelry either cuz usually the stick that goes in is pretty wide.. any remedy to make my ear more adjustable to all sorts of ear jewelries?
    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

hey have you seen what theyre doing these days with ear holes? i havent seen it in canada yet but in japan they make their ear holes really big like a half n inch to an inch wide. im not sure how they do it, but apparantly u have to keep going back. then they line it the whole with something black so the shape of the whole is perfectly circular and then they wear earings inside that whole. i was totally amazed. it looked strange but wacky. off the topic i know
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

lolz.. catty.. how about some suggestions which wudnt make my mom have an heart attack?

p.s: did u get one too?

Comment

no, but it would be so cool dont you think? i think id also give my family a bit of a shock. was thinking of getting an eyebrow pierced though.

Comment

Thats making me feel sick! I saw a documentary on bbc once about some african country where they practised similar stuff. Stuffing metallic plates in their mouths to make lips hang. In some cases it was done so much that the lip tore away from the rest of the mouth from the centre. Absolutely disgusting, bleahhhh.
          Suroor U can try putting a 'tinka' in the peircing. I think it swells. I'llcheck with mum though.

Comment

Its part of their culture and tradition. They might find some of our traditions sickening.

Comment

ooh i love eyebrow piercing.. but cant get one.. :-/

Comment

FF.. it wudnt infect or anything wud it? my ears are sensitive to artificial stuff as it is.

Comment

i dont think the tinka makes the ear swell... put some oil on it.. should be fine

Comment

Good for them CW, they can feel sick too if it makes them feel better.

The only other body peircing which looks good besides nose and ears is the navel in my opinion. I'm not up for the rest!

lol Sadzz. The ear doesnt swell, the tinka itself swells thus further widening the piercing

Comment

eyebrow rings are quite sexy....

Comment

Working...
                      X