Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need The Bloody Corner Room

I have to ask some gundey mandey questions. Where i ask them
    If i ask my friends they will make fun of me. If I ask here, I fear that all the Sughar Aapa type girls will throw me out of window

Ooper se I am all sharmeela Mashriki larka. Corner room was so good. People there were so helping and sympathetic. I miss you corner room
    Bazinggaaaa ....

It can be allowed in Cafe' now i think.. PM Mods to find out
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

^ You seem to know more about that than the mods, so why doesn't he PM you to find out more?
      said CareBear

Comment

I think AQ misses CR more than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by CareBear:
          ^ You seem to know more about that than the mods, so why doesn't he PM you to find out more?
          Ma'am I thought you were in agreement of a post in your forum of cafe and that is the reason u had no problem with the post so I said "i think" i was assuming: here is the quote:

innocent.. after the removal of corner room, there has to be a place where ppl can talk vulgar if they want. according the admins.. such posts shud now be posted anywhere. hence, cafe seems appropriate place. and plus if u dont like it.. dont read it. simple!
          if u disagree, kindly tell everyone

(just as what i thought:-D)
          Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

The Corner Room was there for discussion on topics that are more suitable for a mature audience.
            said CareBear

Comment

thanks.... glad u clearified.... otherwise based on some events, I was getting impression that cafe' is becoming mature too

good luck

Comment

I want corner room back too!!!!!
                and mods and admins!!! you guys didnt even give us a proper explanation for the reasons to remove corner room all of a sudden!

:kaboom: :rocketup: :rocket:
                comply, or we'll have a mass detructive revolution here!!!
                (please dont tell 'dubya' about my threat; i dont want to visit Guantanamo Bay)

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
                  thanks.... glad u clearified.... otherwise based on some events, I was getting impression that cafe' is becoming mature too

good luck
                  Mr. A.Q.Khan: Please cry on someone else shoulder. :nahnah:

Haris ! merey bhai

Yeh Noujawanoun ka mutalba hai, Isey nazar andaaz na kia jai Me lord
                  Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Originally posted by Code_Red:

Yeh Noujawanoun ka mutalba hai, Isey nazar andaaz na kia jai Me lord
                    Yuk lehza Ghaafil Gushtum-O-Sud saalaa raahum dooorshud :-)

Comment

Anwaar bhai, you still pestering Cafe mods even in the H&R forum? Why don't you PM the Shor Sharaba mods and ask them to close the forum down instead as per your suggestion in the Religion forum?

Comment

Mods I have a serious question to ask, so you can remove Irrelevant posts. Thanks
                        Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
                          Anwaar bhai, you still pestering Cafe mods even in the H&R forum? Why don't you PM the Shor Sharaba mods and ask them to close the forum down instead as per your suggestion in the Religion forum?

aap help naheeN karo gey unn kee ab ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:

aap help naheeN karo gey unn kee ab ?

I don't think you are doing what your signature says, that lecture didn't have any affect on you nor does any of the literature you post in reference to the Quran or Sunnah. You barely reflect on it. You mock others. Whats wrong with you mate? Is it any wonder people start lashing out on you? Tum konsi zubaan samaj te ho? Grow up already. Has living alone from family and afar not taught you anything? Don't give me the "I'm human and err speech" cuz there are limits and you have passed them. I tried dialoguing with you on many occassions. Do us all a favor and just leave. How stubborn are you? What kind of sick perverted joy do you get out of boiling others blood and mocking them and their character? Do you like getting curses from others? If you are a God fearing person as you make it out to be, aren't you at all worried about getting into heaven? I've asked you, others have asked you, keep it civil! Have you listened, no, you've just found other sneaky childish ways. If you hate this place so much and its people. I told you in more than once and hinted several. Leave, there are other boards for devout muslims 24/7. Then you won't have to see us and neither will you have to answer to your lord that you did not try. I'm sure you are not a bad guy but c'mon man, enough is enough.

I dare you NOT to reply but first reflect on what I have said and then think about what you have done. Don't even ask me to look at what others have done because its another If you can come up with a sound soloution which I highly doubt to co-exist then stay, otherwise why bother with the childs play?

Code_Red: Sorry for derailing this thread, but the answer to your question is it can be well into the 3rd trimester if there aren't any complications such as bleeding or pain.
                            Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:

I don't think you are doing what your signature says, that lecture didn't have any affect on you nor does any of the literature you post in reference to the Quran or Sunnah. You barely reflect on it. You mock others. Whats wrong with you mate? Is it any wonder people start lashing out on you? Tum konsi zubaan samaj te ho? Grow up already. Has living alone from family and afar not taught you anything? Don't give me the "I'm human and err speech" cuz there are limits and you have passed them. I tried dialoguing with you on many occassions. Do us all a favor and just leave. How stubborn are you? What kind of sick perverted joy do you get out of boiling others blood and mocking them and their character? Do you like getting curses from others? If you are a God fearing person as you make it out to be, aren't you at all worried about getting into heaven? I've asked you, others have asked you, keep it civil! Have you listened, no, you've just found other sneaky childish ways. If you hate this place so much and its people. I told you in more than once and hinted several. Leave, there are other boards for devout muslims 24/7. Then you won't have to see us and neither will you have to answer to your lord that you did not try. I'm sure you are not a bad guy but c'mon man, enough is enough.

I dare you NOT to reply but first reflect on what I have said and then think about what you have done. Don't even ask me to look at what others have done because its another If you can come up with a sound soloution which I highly doubt to co-exist then stay, otherwise why bother with the childs play?

Code_Red: Sorry for derailing this thread, but the answer to your question is it can be well into the 3rd trimester if there aren't any complications such as bleeding or pain.
                              dear cocnut if u really look into it u will see what i said ... look again

and i am sorry if i said something wrong .. but read again... there is a difference between insult and joke... again.. read it again:-)

and why should i leave 'many for few' just because few dun like it.. i am done with the convo... and dun wanna derail this thread with all this argument but will defend myself in future again.

yes i got a very nice signature cuz it is a beautiful ayaah... and i did not say some one was doing that.. dil maiN chor ho tau maiN kiyaa karooN... keep them whinning:~)

PS: i can say u should not be preaching to me by the same argument as "look what word u had used that lead to all this" but since u apologized for it, it's all cool... i am not like these whinning kids:~)

PS2: bold part does not apply to me to begin with.... I forward it to the other party cuz they deserve it more, cuz they started it first:~)

Comment

Working...
                              X