Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when you find prince charming...

what do you do to make him like you?

I know this is probably a besharam topic, but still.

I should probably fill you in on some details. The boy goes to my school. He's 1 year younger. Punjabi. (yeah, yeah - laugh all you want - life is full of ironies). A total nerd. Kinda awkward in the way he acts. Shy. I think he's mildly conservative. I've talked to him a couple of times, but I don't know if he gets my message.

So, girls, share all the tricks of the trade.

Really, please.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

I don't do anything extraordinary for him to like me.
    Just be yourself :-)
    "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

I don't think I ever succeeded in making that happen. No input. Sorry.

Comment

Haha I agree with Femme on that one. ;-)
        said CareBear

Comment

Comment

PS: I haven't found a prince charming either
            But if I had I'd just act normal.
            "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

Come Shinoo don't be modest now. I'm sure you have plenty of admirers all running after your natural charm! Sigh! Truly enviable.

Comment

PC he is not intrested

Comment

So far no besharmi in the thread. PCG if we still had the corner room would you have put up this thread there? What is so besharam about it?

Comment

ahhhh...

I actually am a big believer on the guy making the first move..BECAUSE he can only like you because he does..not because you made him like you.

Be yourself and make sure you're not sitting at home but out and about where he will be so that he can talk to you..

Comment

Very true amelie.

Comment

PCG --

Don't know if they're "tricks," but I would definitely be open and friendly unless he seems uninterested in keeping up the acquaintance. Honestly, I would probably also make sure I look pretty when I know I'm going to see him, but I am shocked that I would consider doing such a thing and cannot encourage such behavior

Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing. Find out if you have the same interests or world view or whatever. Get to know him better. And (I assume you wouldn't do this anyway, but I will state it just in case) don't pretend to be interested in things that you're not. Do you have friends in common that might be able to guage the likelihood of anything happening?

Comment

this is blind leading the blind.

You gotta send the poor ******* some signals. Laugh at his dumb jokes, whatever you gotta do to make him feel at ease. Lot can be accomplished without saying it directly to the other party.
                          Gentlemen prefer Tid Ole Bitties.

Comment

I think we need more men in this thread to tell us what worked on them. Can we stop laughing at the dumb jokes once we have bagged the guy or does it carry on? Poor Mrs. GJ

Comment

This is what you do. Instead of trying to impress him, be yourself. No need to go on shopping sprees and buy new clothes, or start wearing a mask of make up, just be yourself. Show interest but in doing that you shouldn't change who you are. Just so later on when your true side comes out, hes not shocked and scared away.

Keep us updated.

Comment

Working...
                              X