oh my God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my God

this morning my mom calls me and tells me she has to talk to me about something..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOO im gonna die...if u had a good rishta would u refuse it? They think no one's gonna marry me when im like 24..NAHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII

*shehnai music plays in teh background*

its not like u are getting married this evening.

1)they meet some guy that they like

2)you are told about it

3)you evaluate it, meet the guy

4)if you like the guy than you say yes

5)you guys have an engagemnt

6)you guys plan for wedding

7) you guys get married

they are at step 1 and moving to step 2 now, u may or may not proceed beyond step2, or beyond step 3...No harm listenign to what they have to say..because if at 24-25 u decide that u are goign to get married, there is no guarantee..just like thereis no guarantee right now that the first guy you meet is teh right one..keep up with it, meet people even if you are not planning to get married for a few years.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudz ,now that is way too technical.
      "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

Re: oh my God

Originally posted by Aishaaa1:
        this morning my mom calls me and tells me she has to talk to me about something..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOO im gonna die...if u had a good rishta would u refuse it? They think no one's gonna marry me when im like 24..NAHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII
        huh?
        >> Ima Keep you up on whats popping and shake you fresh to death <<

Comment

no they're really into it..im so young im just a baby. Hes not that good looking, but they love him because hes a lawyer or something..this sucks

Comment

MQ nah man its really simple..
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

no they're really into it..im so young im just a baby. Hes not that good looking, but they love him because hes a lawyer or something..this sucks
              how old are you?

If you are just gauging him on looks alone, then i agree youa re a baby and should not be getting married right now.

and if your parents just love him because he is a lawyer or something, and that is the main or only reason, then they are not qualified to find you a hubby.

Comment

Fraudz- Good job ! lol I couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

u need Dr.Fraudia's digi marriage advice sessions
                  set an appointment ASAP!!!
                  Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

i would try meeting the guy - who knows, maybe he's a really cool person.

A lot of times, you get attracted to someone AFTER meeting with them and getting to know them - they just begin to look beautiful.
                    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

geez... give teh guy a chance... who knows one day someone may reject u just for the same reasons

Comment

Fraudia

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                          *shehnai music plays in teh background*
                          LOL... climax at the beginning
                          Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Re: oh my God

lo...mein samjha pata nahin kia ho heya.

to kiya hoa..kar lo na shaadi. Look at me, No ones worried abt getting me married.
                            "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

Working...
                            X