Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your cooking personality videos...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Your cooking personality videos...

    So post videos of celebrity chefs who are closest to your cookin/eating/wannabe personality....I am like the bbq pit boys. Love to cook in the forest over wood...


    I love the BBQ pit boys. Hes got a big knife same like I do!! I know @FreshBakedPi is more into fine dining.




    #2
    Re: Your cooking personality videos...

    Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
    So post videos of celebrity chefs who are closest to your cookin/eating/wannabe personality....I am like the bbq pit boys. Love to cook in the forest over wood...


    I love the BBQ pit boys. Hes got a big knife same like I do!! I know @FreshBakedPi is more into fine dining.
    lol

    If I'm entertaining a cross between Naomi Pomeroy and Nigella Lawson

    But just every day stuff... a cross between Nigel Slater and Donna Hay

    (click names for videos)
    Our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry - Rupi Kaur

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Your cooking personality videos...

      Originally posted by FreshBakedPi View Post
      lol

      If I'm entertaining a cross between Naomi Pomeroy and Nigella Lawson

      But just every day stuff... a cross between Nigel Slater and Donna Hay

      (click names for videos)
      I can totally see you with so much finesse, Me I love that buddy brought a gun to place close to his huge steak..lol, this is the burger I made for Zee,,pit boys style. It had more than a lbs of meat in it.zee burger.jpg

      Comment


        #4
         
        Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
        The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
        .
        Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
        (Buddha).

        Comment


        • Kraft Dinner
          Kraft Dinner commented
          Editing a comment
          On YouTube, anyone can be a celebrity!

        #5
        I wish to be like a number one chef in family, but I dont have time for this hobby, well, I made noodles last night for the second time, lol..

        Comment


          #6
          I recently came across an Indian chef, Ranveer Brar. He’s frikkin hot. His dishes look yummy and he explains the history behind the dishes as well as the science behind techniques in a very charismatic way.

          Comment


            #7
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Tf...&feature=share

            Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

            Comment


              #8
              Food Fusion Channel

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                Re: Your cooking personality videos...



                I can totally see you with so much finesse, Me I love that buddy brought a gun to place close to his huge steak..lol, this is the burger I made for Zee,,pit boys style. It had more than a lbs of meat in it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]72557[/ATTACH]
                Looks amazing.

                I follow these guys on YouTube: sous vide everything.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by WitchDr View Post

                  Looks amazing.

                  I follow these guys on YouTube: sous vide everything.
                  Awesome my friend I am all about big chunks of meat, got to eat like a real man.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                    I recently came across an Indian chef, Ranveer Brar. He’s frikkin hot. His dishes look yummy and he explains the history behind the dishes as well as the science behind techniques in a very charismatic way.
                    I watched his video and he does not know the basics of cooking, one of the fundamentals of cooking is that all meats need to be seared at hot temperatures as the chemical reaction seals the pores and locks in moisture, what he did was with this curry is boiling chicken without bhunna the meat, the stupidest things were adding masala powder in different sequence there is absolutely no reason to do that all the powdered masal can be added at the same time

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce2kekQM3aU

                    Comment


                      #12
                      He looks more like an enthusiast than a pro. His cooking style is unconventional but not sure if it will produce something remarkable.

                      Comment


                        #13
                         
                        Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                        The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                        .
                        Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                        (Buddha).

                        Comment


                          #14
                           
                          Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                          The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                          .
                          Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                          (Buddha).

                          Comment


                            #15
                             
                            Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                            The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                            .
                            Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                            (Buddha).

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X