Pulao biryani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulao biryani

What exactly is it? how do you make it and why did they feel the need to mix pulao and biryani ?
    The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Re: Pulao biryani

I think,and I might be wrong,this is when you cook the meat like you would for biryani (that is with all the masala which isn't a part of the pulao) and then instead of layering it with boiled rice like for a biryani,you just add water and uncooked rice to the meat mix and cook and put on dum like a pulao.
    It doesn't tastes like biryani or pulao,but still tastes good enough!
    It's better to light a candle ,than to curse the darkness.

Comment

Those two things are heavenly on their own - WHY mix them up?!
      Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Pulao biryani tastes better than biryani to me. Its less spicy than biryani, so u need something like qorma or achar gosht to go with that.
        People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

It's one of many variations of biryani. It tastes unique and good for change.

I love the heavenly tasty Delhi biryani so good without onion and tomatoes - dates back the era before 1830s!

Comment

can any one post detailed recipe of palao biryani..... paleej
            jazakal.ALLAH

Comment

Made this today using shan masala. It was good and yum but the slight taste of biryani kept on wanting me to have the real deal proper biryani.

Comment

I also make it with shan masala turns out great
                The Way I Are!

Comment

Ok people , for the love of God, tell us the recipe of this pulao biryani .. I want to try it this weekend ..
                  The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

Buss follow directions on shan masala packet!

Comment

Pulao is hands down one of the best things on this planet

Comment

Its simple - do your yakhini as you do for pulao. The fry onion and put them aside then add usual biryani masala like whole garam masala, green chilies tomatoes, lemon, mint, red chili powder etc and add boiled meat to it and then do bhunai and finally add rice and cook in yakhini water. Finish with Zarda colour and kewra watet

Comment

It's only the style which is different. Rest of things are same.

Comment

Originally posted by raania View Post
                            Buss follow directions on shan masala packet!
                            Behn, packet hi to nai hai

Chalo sabash, someone tell me the recipe pls

Comment

Ok , Mostar, I will try doing the recipe as you suggested .. In Shaa Allah over the weekend ..

Comment

Working...
                              X