ttc and depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ttc and depression

I wouldn't get too worried yet. It has only been a little over a year of ttc.

If you are really concerned, why don't you ask your doctor to refer you to a fertility clinic. They will put you and your husband through a series of tests in the beginning to check if there is a medical condition hindering your ability to get pregnant. Once the results are in, they devise a treatment plan appropriate for you as a couple.

Another way to avoid depression is through prayer. Allah is truly merciful and he will hear your prayers. InshAllah you will conceive soon. I hope you have a healthy baby very soon InshAllah. I will pray for you.

Comment

Ameen. JAZAKALLAH for dua yeah he said many times that Allah give us child.he also said its all depend on Allah when Allah bless us. But still I need support from him he just keep quite when I told about menstrual cramps etc.he has quite reserve nature I tried but still I can't share my fears etc .

Comment

Cancerian it will happen for you In sha Allah. Give yourself a break. Try to use this time to develop a relationship with your husband.

Comment

INSHALLAH Ameen. JAZAKALLAH everyone .thanks hmmna

Comment

Originally posted by cancerian87 View Post
            INSHALLAH. I'm in stress becoz my husband wants he didn't said anything but I feel. It has been 1 year and 3 months of our marriage.
            Thanks alot everyone
            I think at some point everyone wants a child. But don't put pressure on yourself to have one as soon as possible. If its just been a year or so then don't stress.

Two of my sisters had kids 2-3 years after marriage...both have 2 kids each now Mashallah.

This is your honeymood period - enjoy karo aur baqi Allah swt pe chordo.

Also, someone mentioned to get your husband tested as well...I know two couples personally where the issue was with the husband and both have kids now. But if they hadn't gotten checked out, no one would have known.
            Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by cancerian87 View Post
              Hello friends

I want to know how to cope up from depression when someone is ttc. I try to divert my mind but still everyday I get stressed by thinking about this. I know it's not good my health will effect. Plz share some advice.
              Any what will be ideal weight when ttc and how to gain weight in healthy way to conceive?
              oh, cancerian i can feel your pain , i had the same situation, but blv me when i didnt give any attention towards it i automatically conceived, eat fruits,plenty of water,whole grains and nuts+dry fruits enjoy your food and life ,dont make it an issue of your life you will get pregnant soon, i followed the same diet for a year and today MASHAALLAH im 25 weeks pregnant by the will of ALLAH, say astaghfar as much as you can and dont worry about anything ..
              dont loose hope inshaALLAH soon you will share with us a good news.. from now try to be happy. watch funny movies with hubby, send him funny jokes cook food for him, go for shoppings,hotels,picnics and enjoy the time , when HUsband and wife is happy ALLAH will help you both in your case inshaALLAH ..
              "O my Allah leave me no single [childless]though You are the best of the inheritors"

Comment

Working...
              X