• Time
  • Show
Clear All

qeemay walay pArathay

made qeemat walaypaeathay today, it was a huge success

Re: qeemay walay pArathay

Originally posted by sryope View Post
    made qeemat walaypaeathay today, it was a huge success
    Sryope, I want to kill you for lalchaaing me talking about qeemay walay parathay and khaaing akele akele
    So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
    William Shakespeare

Comment

qeemay walay pArathay

Recipe please. Love these ...

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post
        Sryope, I want to kill you for lalchaaing me talking about qeemay walay parathay and khaaing akele akele
        haha why lalach, aa jao i can make for u too

Comment

i'm sure you used extra lean qeema...

you wrote "qeemat waale paraaThe....."..was the qeema the most expensive ingredient?

j/k...i know it was a typo!
          Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
          16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Twinklestar View Post
            make qeema the way u make it
            or follow this simple recepie

in a saucepan, put qeema , about half a cup water, all ur masalas(i uses salt, red chillies, zeera, ground corriander seeds, haldi), cook till water is evaporated
            now add a little oil and ginger/garlic paste and bhoonofy the qeema , now add some chopped tomatoes and bhoonofy some more. after the qeema is cooked and all falvours infused, put in two tbps yogurt and 3/4 tsp garam masala powder cook for about 2 mins on low flame . qeema is ready.

now for parathas
            make ur dough(half aata ,half maida)with a little bit if salt and 1 tbsp ghee(desi ghee wud be best)

now make a roti about the size of a quarter plate, greese it with 1tsp ghee, put in a generous quantity of qeema now cut the roti from middle but dont cut all the way cut about 3/4 of the roti, now start making a roll beginning from the cut . press the rol to get the shape of a pera again . now make roti but with light hands.
            fry on tawa with ghee/oil

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
              i'm sure you used extra lean qeema...

you wrote "qeemat waale paraaThe....."..was the qeema the most expensive ingredient?

j/k...i know it was a typo!
              between potty training a toddler, managing the house and checking about 300 unchecked emails , one typo is allowed

waisay qeema actually was the most expensive ingredient, specially in this part of pk

Comment

Originally posted by Twinklestar View Post
                make qeema the way u make it
                or follow this simple recepie

in a saucepan, put qeema , about half a cup water, all ur masalas(i uses salt, red chillies, zeera, ground corriander seeds, haldi), cook till water is evaporated
                now add a little oil and ginger/garlic paste and bhoonofy the qeema , now add some chopped tomatoes and bhoonofy some more. after the qeema is cooked and all falvours infused, put in two tbps yogurt and 3/4 tsp garam masala powder cook for about 2 mins on low flame . qeema is ready.

now for parathas
                make ur dough(half aata ,half maida)with a little bit if salt and 1 tbsp ghee(desi ghee wud be best)

now make a roti about the size of a quarter plate, greese it with 1tsp ghee, put in a generous quantity of qeema now cut the roti from middle but dont cut all the way cut about 3/4 of the roti, now start making a roll beginning from the cut . press the rol to get the shape of a pera again . now make roti but with light hands.
                fry on tawa with ghee/oil
                Could u put a pic of this. Of how to stuff and cut pls

Comment

haha why lalach, aa jao i can make for u too
                  So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
                  William Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                  X