Need your duas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your duas

I was due on 4th Sep but I am having pains after 20-25 minutes. Doc says that pains should be 5 minutes apart but she can get me admitted if I want to. I thought I will wait till night and if pains get worse I will go to the hospital.

So please make dua for a safe and easy delivery of a healthy baby and everything goes well for me and my baby by the grace of Allah.

Re: Need your duas

May Allah bless you with a healthy baby Ameen

Comment

inshallah! praying for you!!
      I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

inshallah!!!

Comment

ameen
          LA ILAHA IL LALAHU MOHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH

Comment

inshallah! good luck!

Comment

Thanks you all for your prayers.... my little bundle of joy has arrived(yes, on the same day I started this thread)... Allah has blessed me with a beautiful daughter, Ma sha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Rems View Post
                Thanks you all for your prayers.... my little bundle of joy has arrived(yes, on the same day I started this thread)... Allah has blessed me with a beautiful daughter, Ma sha Allah.
                maashaa Allah and mubaarakbaadeN...May Allah give you and the baby a good health. May Allah bless the baby and make her deen and dunyaa a great success...may Allah also make her the coolness of your eyes...aameen, summaa aameen.

yeh mere dil se nikli huii du'aayeN haiN aur iA Allah ise qubool farmaayegaa...aameen
                Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
                  maashaa Allah and mubaarakbaadeN...May Allah give you and the baby a good health. May Allah bless the baby and make her deen and dunyaa a great success...may Allah also make her the coolness of your eyes...aameen, summaa aameen.

yeh mere dil se nikli huii du'aayeN haiN aur iA Allah ise qubool farmaayegaa...aameen
                  Khair mubarak and thank you, KKF. Aameen to the duas May Allah accept you every jaaiz hajaat, Aameen

Comment

Originally posted by Rems View Post
                    Khair mubarak and thank you, KKF. Aameen to the duas May Allah accept you every jaaiz hajaat, Aameen
                    aameen N thank you!
                    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

congrats, best wishes to little princess

Comment

congratulations
                        "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Ameen to all the lovely duas, may Allah bless her always and guide her.

Comment

rems u ok? how was it?
                            I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Demesne View Post
                              rems u ok? how was it?
                              I am good, alhamdulillah! I had a normal delivery... Oh, stabbing pains, a lot of pressure and whats not. At that time, I so wanted a c-section.

Comment

Working...
                              X