Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decorating a bedroom

OK, I'm totally confused and frazzled.

How does it go for decorating a bedroom? Do the curtains match the bedding? or the bedroom furniture? And are bedsheets/comforters supposed to match/complement the furniture?

Like, seriously, no snarkiness. Thanks.
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

No everything shouldn't be matchy-matchy...i think it makes a room look stiff. You can try that if you want..but if not, just stick to the same color scheme. Find peices you really like and stick them together. There's no hard and fast rule abt decorating. Accent pillows/decor items make a room look nice too, imo. I'm in the process of.moving to a bigger apartment and decorating it too...so i'm looking into decorating ideas as well. Pinterest is awesome for ideas!

Comment

Re: Decorating a bedroom

stick with furniture of the same set. Like when you buy a bed, get the matching tables, dresser, mirror. When it comes to curtains and bedding, get in the same family of colors. Don't get like exactly matching curtains with the bedding, it will make the pattern take over the room.

Comment

Working...
      X