Vaginal delivery after c section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sis is due this month... she had a c section with her first child 3 years ago and is freaking out saying she may have uterine rupture if she has normal delivery... she wants a c section but in the UK they try to get u to have a normal vaginal delivery... anyone have experience of this? and had a normal vaginal delivery after c section? thanks

Re: Vaginal delivery after c section

yes many people do. its called a VBAC and is the better way to go. don't worry if there are issues they will take her into c sec midway. But the uterus would have healed well by now and in the hands of a good doctor it will happen easily inshallah. get an epidural
    I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

It is scary to think about, but usually it is the better way to go! I know people who have had a VBAC, and a 3 year gap is usually a good one.

inshAllah she will be fine.

Comment

Lots of duas for your sister.. In sha Allah everything will be fine.

Comment

Been there, done that! And alhamdulillah had NO problem at all!

Comment

Originally posted by TabuB View Post
            My sis is due this month... she had a c section with her first child 3 years ago and is freaking out saying she may have uterine rupture if she has normal delivery... she wants a c section but in the UK they try to get u to have a normal vaginal delivery... anyone have experience of this? and had a normal vaginal delivery after c section? thanks
            my bhabi had last year, no issues at all, she had also 3 years gap
            Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

My OB/GYN source tells me that VBAC is usually pretty achievable after 1 C-Section. However, after multiple C-Sections, VBACs become increasingly dangerous. As always, work with your OB/GYN to determine what is best for YOU. Not two women are alike and my OB/GYN source also tells me that people should really work with their doctors to determine what is best for them instead of coming on an online forum and asking a bunch of moms what is best.

Comment

What about a 1.5 year gap?
                Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

Lol Aahmed!

Comment

Working...
                  X