Use of Silicon in Kitchen ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use of Silicon in Kitchen ..

I am simply in love with this substance ... I love its spatula's as I use them as stir spoon ...

Love them as baking moulds ... and love them as non slip stuff to handle hot bowls...

I now intentionally look out for silicon kitchen ware to bring home .. question is , is this substance unhealthy in any way?
    The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Re: Use of Silicon in Kitchen ..

Not sure of the health issues but I loooove my silicon spatulas...!..They are so multi purpose.They are the only silicon stuff in my kitchen.

It's better to light a candle ,than to curse the darkness.

Comment

Chipsie , I saw some silicone bowls ... they are like little cake moulds ... but are really good to warm food enough for 5-6 people ... I pop it in the microwave ... wondering if that is a health hazard
      The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

spatulas must not be allowed in the kitchen for safety N security reasons...hehe...it can be used as weapon against poor husbands
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

I brought the silicon cake moulds, but was not impressed

Comment

Working...
          X