Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic bullet users ?

Salam,

Any of you use magic bullet? How has your experience been? Anything you use it for not mentioned ?

Re: Magic bullet users ?

Oh I posted a similar thread a few years ago.I really wanted to get it back then,but not sure what happened and why I never got it.

It's better to light a candle ,than to curse the darkness.

Comment

I have the magic bullet but haven't opened it yet. That's because around a year ago my mom bought a generic version and we have been using that. It's great for chutney's mostly. We also love using it for shakes/smoothies etc. I love it.
      Just because you have an avocado .................doesn't mean you have guacamole

Comment

We use it and love it.
        Fools never disagree.

Comment

^really? is it easy to clean and store? i hate the whole process of putting all these gadgets together and then washing them, trying to get out the specks that are stuck in grooves that you just cant reach

Comment

I got it as a gift... used it for chutneys and shakes like someone mentioned above. Since it was smaller in size than regular blender I found it easier to wash/store etc.

Comment

Its a life saver specially in summer when we make all kinds of smoothies, shakes and what not. Cleanup is easy and since you can actually make shake in the cups, less messy glasses etc
              Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
              Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Working...
              X