How to cook beef strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to cook beef strips

I have some beef cut in strips lying in my freezer and would like to use them for making steak and cheese sandwiches. Last time I made them they ended up being very chewing gum like and didn't have much flavor to them. I have made steak strips before but they never turned chewy. I don't know what I did wrong?

Can you all share some tips on how I can be sure that my strips won't turn chewy. Jazak Allah khair

Re: How to cook beef strips

1. Tenderize.
    2. Tenderize.
    3. Tenderize.
    4. Let them sit in the pot with some sauce (Add seasoning and stuff) until its cooked just right.
    Look at your signature, now back to mine, now back at yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your signature isnít mine.

Comment

how do you tenderize ?

Comment

use these beef strips to make desi style stir fry! believe me it's yummy!
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by automne77 View Post
          how do you tenderize ?
          You can use lemon I guess and leave it soaked for a while.
          Also, you can find meat tenderizers at most major supermarkets.
          Plus, beat the meat (This can go two ways shhh) to soften it up.
          Look at your signature, now back to mine, now back at yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your signature isnít mine.

Comment

Working...
          X