Pantry issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pantry issues

We live in a rental home that does not have a pantry. So I've been using 2 of my kitchen cupboards to store the stuff that would go into a pantry and honestly, it does take up substantial space. Because of that, I have to store my nice dishes, etc. in a drawer in the den. I was thinking of buying a buffet/credenza type thing for my dining room and moving the nice stuff there but that would cramp my dining area.

So at this point, I'm looking for ideas for a slim pantry closet I could put somewhere between my kitchen and dining area, or any other space saving ideas.

Should I post a pic of my kitchen/dining for you all?
    Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Re: Pantry issues

Yes please. That will help @ pic
    Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
    Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Depending on where your fridge is located and how much space....this might work.

Comment

shelves in the garage? how much space do you need and how much stuff do you have?
        A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

That's neat Ramsha but I don't have so much space between my counter and the fridge.

Let me try to get a pic.
          Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

Få overblik over hele IKEA sortimentet af produkter. Alt fra sminkeborde til komplette moderne køkkener. Find det produkt der passer dig og se lagerstatus online og i varehuset.

I dont know how much room u have but i have put the above shelf horizontally in my kitchen and fit it with baskets that u can also buy from ikea...fit perfectly...

I store all my stuff in it...and on top, my machinery cuz i abhor having to take em out every friggin day in order to cook... So it holds lots....daal packets...spice boxes...toiletries... Etc.
            standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Ikea has tons of options for kitchen storage in tall cabinets. Or you can be bit creative and make a pantry out of Ikea book case like these guys did..

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" F.N

Comment

I had similar issues until I decided to get shelves in the garage. That helped me considerably because I put the party dinnerware and the large pots and pans that don't get used regularly out there. (I often have a need to cook for 45-55 people so I have some pretty large pots and pans.)

Post a pic of the space that you have in the kitchen so that we are better equipped to suggest solutions.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsha View Post
                  Depending on where your fridge is located and how much space....this might work.

http://www.shopgetorganized.com/item...t_pantry/28307
                  oh i really like this, i may end up getting one
                  khud bighaari hui taqdeer ka shiqwa na karo..

Comment

Working...
                  X