Becoming a parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becoming a parent

(Not sure if this should be posted in life1 or here)

So how did it change you when you became a parent?

My baby boy is soon 5 months and I havent been away from him for longer time. We have been together almost all the time and I miss him even when he sleeps in the other room while I am awake doing other stuff in the loving room..strange how you develop those feelings...

I feel responsible for another human being while knowing that Allah takes care of both me and my baby

Re: Becoming a parent

Being a parent is a privilege and a responsibility, one that is carried out with love and compassion.

I think being a parent has taught me to appreciate my blessings, and feel good about myself that I can bring out the best in me and impact someone's life. It reveals a new you, new feelings of unconditional love and selflessness.
    Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

mine just turned 5 months old and he's taught me i have seemingly endless reserves of patience and love. i'm a sap lol.

oh, and i also miss him while i'm out even though i know he's in the best hands with my parents.
      Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
      - Nehru

Comment

how true. Being a mother is a tough job but I love love doing my baby's tasks with my own hands. I miss her too when I'm at work. In her absence, whenever I see the other kids I miss her even more it's a great feeling indeed that She belongs to me. I enjoy all of the stages she passes through. A mother's love is the only love which is totally un-conditional. May Allah guide all of us to make our children a strong and a successful human beings - Ameen

Comment

To have someone who is yours is a great feeling. I let my baby spent a lot of his time with my husband's family. I don't spent a lot of time that I should with my son but I am pretty satisfied with the fact that he gets so much love from everyone.

Being a mom, I have started respecting other moms more. I have started appreciating my own mother and my husband's mom for everything they've done for us.

Comment

Working...
          X