Chocolate Chocolate Everywhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chocolate Chocolate Everywhere!

Lindt's Orange Intense. Absolutely delicious.
    I prefer dark chocolate to milk as well but I am partial to Lindor milk truffles-- so creamy and yummy. And better, I think, than the Lindor dark truffles.
    And yes Ferrero Rocher. It is the only variety of chocolates that I loved as a child and still do!
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." US Declaration of Independence.

Comment

I rarely eat chocolate.

A family member had birthday not long time ago, & he LOVES chocolate with everything
      So I made him a birthday cake from scratch with chocolate roses - Let's just say he was happy when he saw the surprise
      I know It's off topic. Sorry for that I just wanted to share this with all you. . .. chocolate lovers

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4...4214115270.jpg

Comment

I don't eat chocolate either. Maybe once a year if I see a white chocolate rapped in a nice package, then I'll buy it but that's about it.

Comment

Chocolate heros . . . anyone !!!
          -- Nauman --

Comment

chocolate

u can send any kinda chocolate... i love all type ...
            UP IN THE AIR
            Main Ek Panchi Sehma Sehma
            Pehli Udaan Bhare

Comment

Originally posted by svampen401 View Post
              I rarely eat chocolate.

A family member had birthday not long time ago, & he LOVES chocolate with everything
              So I made him a birthday cake from scratch with chocolate roses - Let's just say he was happy when he saw the surprise
              I know It's off topic. Sorry for that I just wanted to share this with all you. . .. chocolate lovers

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4...4214115270.jpg
              Chocolate roses look good.
              "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." US Declaration of Independence.

Comment

Did someone mention CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?!

Don't even get me started. OK too late...here we go.
                Well when I need my chocolate fix it just HAS to be plain chocolate, I love Flake, Wispa, Dairy Milk my current fav is Aero I am just loving it so much!!!
                If I am having a cup of tea I might like to indulge in some choccies, kit kat, dairy milk fruit and nut.
                I just love chocolate!!!!

Comment

I also love chocolate with my tea- especially mint aero and yorkie, but I've been doing alot of travelling from St Pancras station and have become addicted to Neuhaus chocolates- which is a very expensive addiction

Comment

i love em alll...well em not a fan of nuts and fruits rest ov all rock for me!

favourites - twirl, maltesers, dairy milk (plain choc), whispa, kit kat, tolberone, smarties!

Comment

Originally posted by goodname View Post
                      Chocolate roses look good.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by viator View Post
                        Reha I agree someone once said Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment. I have tried choclate here and there and almost everywhere.. but it comes down to one thing.. who or where the choclate came from and when and where i had it... There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.

so i will close the comment by saying Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies..

You sound like you know too much...
                        Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

My favorite chocolate is sold in this tiny little place in downtown called Canady Le Chocolatier...off of 8th and Wabash for those who are in Chicago.

They're chocolate is to DIE for...
                          Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                            The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                            Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                            (Buddha).

Comment

Trying to stay away from chocolate for a while!
                              Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                              The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                              Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                              (Buddha).

Comment

Working...
                              X