Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best Gynaecoloist in karachi.

so pls can anyone provide details about Dr. Sethna
    ♥ 'Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy' ♥

Comment

Originally posted by sarah 09 View Post
      so pls can anyone provide details about Dr. Sethna
      i've inboxed you Dr. Setna's private clinic number.
      Rgds
      Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
      H. Jackson Brown, Jr

Comment

Salam every one. . Dr uzma chishti st AKU is mashallah too gud in her field.. I had my first baby wid her. She was very supportive,calm nd intelligent throughout. . Lol gave 100 answers of my out if this world questions too as it was my first time n I had so many things going on in mind.. btw my elder cousin suggested me her name and she had both her kids wid her.. she too said that dr uzma has been the best so far.. prayers for all the pregnant n ttc ladies out there

Comment

please suggest any best gynae at AL-khidmat hospital, zia-ud-din hospital and a.k.u garden branch for delivery (normal and c-sec) both .
          "O my Allah leave me no single [childless]though You are the best of the inheritors"

Comment

Ziauddin Hospital is good. But the North branch should be better. Dr. Robina is good too.

Comment

Which is a good gynaecologist at Aga khan hospital? Any help

Comment

Does anyone know good gynecologist in south city hospital and delivery charges?

Comment

Originally posted by cancerian87 View Post
                  My cousin had baby last week at south city,I will ask her and will let you know,
                  Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala,Bura Naa Milya Ko'ee
                  Jo Maan Khoja Apnaa,Tou Mujhse Bura Naa Ko'ee

Comment

ok asked cousins.
                    My 3 cousin's doctor was Parveen Kaanchi. And the one who just had baby there her doctor was Saadia Rizvi, cousins gave good reviews about them, the one who just had baby she had C-section she paid 2.5 lac,( including hospital charges and they kept baby for couple of days) those who had Normal delivery they said 35k is doctors fee and rest you have to pay hospital charges.
                    registeration at There is 3000 and then after that every visit is 1500.

Comment

Dr Parveen Kaanchi is very good.

Originally posted by Kinzz View Post
                      ok asked cousins.
                      My 3 cousin's doctor was Parveen Kaanchi. And the one who just had baby there her doctor was Saadia Rizvi, cousins gave good reviews about them, the one who just had baby she had C-section she paid 2.5 lac,( including hospital charges and they kept baby for couple of days) those who had Normal delivery they said 35k is doctors fee and rest you have to pay hospital charges.
                      registeration at There is 3000 and then after that every visit is 1500.

Comment

Thanks alot kinzz but my husband is saying we should registered to aku main branch becoz they take good care etc but I think aku is expensive.

Comment

Thanks alot kinzz but my husband is saying we should registered to aku main branch becoz they take good care etc but I think aku is expensive.
                          Liyaqat national is good too.

Comment

I would suggest you to go somewhere where there is good NICU facility , many a times (not just premies) are kept there for some days for even minor issues like Jaundice etc.

AKU main is best in my opinion , my daughter was born there and also was kept in NICU for many days I can say that the level of care they had in NICU was flawless. I also got good care and service , my c-section went pretty smoothly. Dr Aliya Aziz did my c-section.

If you can easily afford go for AKU and Liaquat is good too my friend had her baby there and she was very satisfied with them.
                            Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity !

Comment

Thanks both of u. Yes we have decided for main aku INSHALLAH.

Comment

Can anyone here tell me about Dr.Nighat kamal who practices at Habib medical hospital,Karachi?

Comment

Working...
                                X