Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nene's Restaurant, toronto

Hey Guys..

I was at Nene's restaurant the other day. It specializes in 3 different types of cusines-Italian, Greek and Desi. 100% halal and I don't find hala great tasting places whcih specialize in non desi food tat very often. Just thought woudl share.

Oh and it's got great interior, very fancy place tat u can have a formal dinner there (normally the desi restaurants tat i've been to are not tat formal, they just have a tv, a few pictures sometimes and table chair lol) but this one had amazing interior with beautiful paintings and chandeliers, etc.

It's just a superb place. Prices are very reasonable. He opened up 2 months ago.

It's located at 7600 Weston Road, Woodbridge, ON L4L 8B7, (905) 264-9615

I ordered Rashmi kababs, and pasta and other stuff. Everything was amazing especially the kababs. Do TRY!

I know i know the way 'm tareefying the place u r gonna say i own it or the owner's related to me, i'd suggest not to spoil the thread by saying tat .

So if you guys are in teh area, do check it out and let us know ur feedback.

Re: Nene's Restaurant, toronto

^ awesome, thanks for the tip! you're right, most desi places look like crap inside, its nice to know theres a dressier alternative, and hey, i'm thinking italian or greek halal food would be great for party catering!
    Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
    - Nehru

Comment

Re: Nene's Restaurant, toronto

Hey, Karma restaurant in Montreal's west island is prolly the fanciest Indian resto in Canada. Sardarrji who owns it spent $2 million to build it, I kid you not.

Comment

Originally posted by somegroovychick View Post
        ^ awesome, thanks for the tip! you're right, most desi places look like crap inside, its nice to know theres a dressier alternative, and hey, i'm thinking italian or greek halal food would be great for party catering!
        yeh he does catering n he's having this Eid dinner. i forget what price he told me for eid dinner but he does catering for quite cheap.

Comment

Working...
        X