Besan ki Roti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besan ki Roti

how to make besan ki roti? i remember my mom used to make it over the weekend for breakfast.

Re: Besan ki Roti

The only thing i know about it is that it is spread/bail-ofied on a wet cloth or a plastic sheet with hands mostly.
    "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

To besan u add finely chopped onions, green chillies, corriander (green) salt, zeera powder and pounded dhania seeds and red chilli powder. Knead it well with warm water.. and roll it out. Heat a 'tawa' and let it cook completely on one side before flipping it over and putting ghee.

Just like u'd make a 'pakora' batter but the dough needs to be stiff.
      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

hmm, thanks gina & prototype.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina~ View Post
          To besan u add finely chopped onions, green chillies, corriander (green) salt, zeera powder and pounded dhania seeds and red chilli powder. Knead it well with warm water.. and roll it out. Heat a 'tawa' and let it cook completely on one side before flipping it over and putting ghee.

Just like u'd make a 'pakora' batter but the dough needs to be stiff.
          same ingredients but add regular flour too...1cup besan and 1 cup flour...thats way easy to make dough.u can also add butter.

Comment

sounds yummmmm!!! Have you guys ever eat Lahore Keema Naan......Its reallly yummy and i do eat whenever i pass by the place(I cant ignore their nice smelling tarkari & naan)

Comment

here's a link, from the 'recipes' thread

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/household...ml#post6321999

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm yummyyyyyyyyyy..i like besan ka halwa alooot ...i have never eaten itz roti but i feel it will taste gr8
                Its just a little crush...Not like I faint every time we touch..Its just some little thing...Not like everything I do depends on you!!

Comment

Working...
                X