trying to conceive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to conceive

Good luck, pumpkin pie. I personally don't have any stories to share, but one of a good friends which I always like to tell others who are going through this process.

A friend of mine went through 3 IVF procedures after extensive fertility treatments. 10 years, no success. Finally they decided to adopt. One day she was down with a bad flu and had to go see her doctor, she found out she was pregnant after some bloodwork.

Now she has 2 healthy children, smooth pregancies, no issues.
    Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Re: trying to conceive

No, they hadn't started the adoption process but were considering various options.
    Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

Good luck pumpkin pie!

I've known a few people who were/are having trouble conceiving.

For some it took as long as 8 years, and a change of environment.. for others too some fertility treatment. But Mashallah, all have been blessed with kids.

I have someone close to me who is also trying to conceive.. they are one of the loveliest people i know, and i pray Inshallah they are blessed soon with the joy of a child. I know how sad that person gets when everyone has kids around... cant wait for her to hold a bundle of joy of her own.
      happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

Best of luck, prayers and good wishes to you PP!! It is a tough road to travel but one that is very well worth every moment of distress. May you be richly rewarded with the miracle of a child whether its a birth-child or an adopted-child.

Comment

i know so many couples who after yrs and yrs of trying, plan on adopting, or do adopt, and suddenly, the woman ends up getting pregnant.. its so strange..

i wish u success pumpkin pie may god bless you with a healthy baby soon in shallah.
          standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Good luck pumpkin pie. I will pray for you, that you be blessed with healthy baby soon.

Comment

hey pumkin pie !!
              my mom kinda went thru the same issue she had me and my sister and took birthcontrol after my sister to prevent having children so soon after my sister.
              well anyways, she wanted a boy and so did my grandmother (dads mom) after years and years of trying my parents figured it wasnt meant to be so they just left it.

Years later when i was around 13 or maybe even 14 my mom concieved and mashallah had a healthy baby boy. And right after him followed my other brother.
              So u see dont loose hope whatever happens inshallah if its meant to be its gonna happen!
              pray surah maryam. It should help. and ive heard from my moms friend who also couldnt concieve say that if you to to the kabaa and write ur future babys name Allah (SWA) blesses you with that child.
              thats what she said she did and she got pregnant after 10 years of her marriage.
              Ill pray for you too Inshallah its gonna happen dont worry.
              Just keep praying sooner or later Allah will shower you with all the happiness he can !
              ♥ Aisha

Comment

Good luck with fertilization process. One of my friend's wife had inverted uterus and IVF (and other procedures) failed on them.
                saaray Pakistan ka ek hi naara: ehtasab ehtasab!

Comment

I have also had IVF twice but failed. The 1st treatment was a total failure and the 2nd I had a biochemical pregnancy. I have not lost hope and those of you out there in a similar position just keep believing that when the time is right Allah will bless us with a child.

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz View Post
                    Good luck pumpkin pie!

I've known a few people who were/are having trouble conceiving.

For some it took as long as 8 years, and a change of environment.. for others too some fertility treatment. But Mashallah, all have been blessed with kids.

I have someone close to me who is also trying to conceive.. they are one of the loveliest people i know, and i pray Inshallah they are blessed soon with the joy of a child. I know how sad that person gets when everyone has kids around... cant wait for her to hold a bundle of joy of her own.
                    This is so sweet of you to say this about your friend.......I tell you from experience that there are onot a lot of people who would say this with a true heart

May Allah SWT bless us all with naik and healthy children Ameen
                    Rabbi l'a tajurni far'daw wa'anta khayrul warisin

Comment

Ive heard you have to start taking folic acid 3 months before u plan 2 conceive?

Is this true?

What happens if you end up conceiving but were not taking folic acid? Im full of questions!

To all the ladies out there who are trying, I really hope you all get khush khabri very soon inshallah ameen...My belief is that Allah will give you the child when he knows its right for you...

I have seen programs where ladies give birth and the child dies straight away or then the child has a threatning heart or brain disease...so if Allah is not giving you a child yet...there must be a good reason inshallah...you will inshallah be rewarded one for your patience inshallah...

Keep trying, keep praying...but just dont give up....This time will pass too.....

x

Comment

folic acid is taken to prevent birth defects like spina bifida. you need it most in the first three months of your pregnancy so its good to have a buildup of it in your system. if you are planning a pregnancy, then yes, you should take it from about 3 months before, along with a multivitamin, so you have enough in your system.

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/fa-af/index-eng.php - more info
                        Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
                        - Nehru

Comment

^ And doctors even recommend for ALL women who are sexually active to be taking folic acid, even if they are using birth control, because there is still a chance for you to get pregnant and by the time you realize your are carrying, it can be too late to start taking your folic acid. So ya, everyone should take it, especially especially if you plan to start a family soon!

Comment

but its not the end of the world if u fall pregnant and werent takin any.. start pronto though once u find out..
                            standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Lots of women don't take any and still are ok. I took a prenatal before I got pregnant, not this time though.

Comment

Working...
                              X