Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaj kya pakaaya/khaaya

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dahi barray, minced tiny samosas, spring rolls, all made by mom. Fruits & dates in iftar. Some of it still in kitchen. Gonna have second session shortly. Karelay gosht for dinner made by mom. I didnt make anything today. For tomorrow I have a little plan. Let's see.
    Surah Aal Imran. Verse 54:

    "And they planned, and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

    Comment


      Apple Cider.
      Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
      The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
      .
      Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
      (Buddha).

      Comment


        Taka-Tak... [aka Gurday (only)]

        IMG-20190622-WA0002.jpg

        Comment


          Biryani
          وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

          Comment


            Pizza..

            Comment


              Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
              Pizza..
              وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

              Comment


                Originally posted by pktun View Post

                haha.. me to bhool hi chuka tha..

                my offer still stands for you, Sahiwal aajaen Pizza khana hai to..

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post

                  haha.. me to bhool hi chuka tha..

                  my offer still stands for you, Sahiwal aajaen Pizza khana hai to..
                  Tere wadey per jiye hum tou ye jaan jhut jaana
                  Keh khushi se marr na jatey agr aeitbar hota
                  وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

                  Comment


                    Mere city k rass bharey Angoor khaey abhi
                    وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by pktun View Post

                      Tere wadey per jiye hum tou ye jaan jhut jaana
                      Keh khushi se marr na jatey agr aeitbar hota
                      lol, tussi ik waari Sahiwal ao te sahi sohneyon.. assi phulaan naal shehar saja deyaangay..

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post

                        lol, tussi ik waari Sahiwal ao te sahi sohneyon.. assi phulaan naal shehar saja deyaangay..
                        Lighting kon krega?
                        وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by pktun View Post

                          Lighting kon krega?
                          Police Station Thaana Saddar ki nafree.. haha

                          mazak karing prawa.. tussi ao te sahi..

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post

                            Police Station Thaana Saddar ki nafree.. haha

                            mazak karing prawa.. tussi ao te sahi..
                            See...there is something fishy
                            وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by pktun View Post

                              See...there is something fishy
                              haha

                              O nai o nai bhai mere, koi fishy nahi, sab chicken hai bole to chicken tikka pizza..

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post

                                haha

                                O nai o nai bhai mere, koi fishy nahi, sab chicken hai bole to chicken tikka pizza..
                                Done kro
                                وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X