Aaj kya pakaaya/khaaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aaj kya pakaaya/khaaya

So I made this today .. roasted chicken with potatoes (oh and don't worry those burnt things are lemon .. throw them away in presentation anyways but i don't have time for ppt)

and buffalo chicken pizza

Both came out good but by the time I was done cooking I wasn't hungry anymore. Thats why I am angry at myself. I am hungry but I can't east those because I have been smelling them cook for 2 freakin hrs.
    Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you.

Comment

^ Holy wow!!!! That pizza looks yummy, MashaAllah. So, does the chicken.

Yes, that happens...the person who cooked the food..us ki bhook mar jaati hai, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
        ^ Holy wow!!!! That pizza looks yummy, MashaAllah. So, does the chicken.

Yes, that happens...the person who cooked the food..us ki bhook mar jaati hai, lol.
        I was craving meat like crazy but since I started eating only zabiha halal its been a struggle. Halal restaurant is more than an hour away from my place and it was snowing today.I am a meat lover. Before all this, I was a champ at eating steak timed ... now I haven't had any in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Pisiform View Post
          I was craving meat like crazy but since I started eating only zabiha halal its been a struggle. Halal restaurant is more than an hour away from my place and it was snowing today.I am a meat lover. Before all this, I was a champ at eating steak timed ... now I haven't had any in a while
          But it's good that you made the switch to zabiha halal. MashaAllah. If you do something for Allah, He will make things easier for you inshaAllah. What made you decide to shift? If you don't feel comfortable sharing, no worries. I grew up in Saudi, PF...where all fast food was halal...and I didn't bother with reading labels if I wanted to buy candy, for instance. So you can imagine the change in lifestyle when I moved to the US, but Alhumdolillah I am surprised and even grateful that it wasn't so hard to adjust.

Comment

devoured

Comment

waiting for ehl-e-chaman to deliver some megatons and put everyone to shame.
              devoured

13.gif
              creeps

Comment

I wonder what a Shab-e-hijr Thanksgiving spread would look like. Even if it's all Desi, it's always fun to see her dishes, MashaAllah.

Comment

Congrats on your new change, MA. I have been in theUS for many years and never had any trouble finding anything to eat. Even in the middle of nowhere I find veggies and fish to eat. Yes, not ordering meat at restaurants would be hard for a while but then you will get used to it, IA.

Comment

Both came out good but by the time I was done cooking I wasn't hungry anymore. Thats why I am angry at myself. I am hungry but I can't east those because I have been smelling them cook for 2 freakin hrs.
                    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Same here and its annoying
                    [MENTION=162680]Sentry[/MENTION]
                    Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

I'm sat eating this cake now .. vanilla cake with fresh cream, raspberries and strawberries

Comment

wow

Comment

will someone please tell em a good recipe of ras malayi , i have one and i have also tried it but the results are not good.

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
                            Same here and its annoying
                            @Sentry
                            Lol, whatever

Comment

Chicken Karahi ,Chicken Shwarma, pasta salad

Comment

^ that mac n cheese looks so good.

I made a Chicken Spinach Alfredo pizza .. came out so good. I am now lying like a seal ... will post pic soon

Comment

Working...
                                X