MmmMMmm... Butter Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MmmMMmm... Butter Chicken

Ok i need some help in making butter chicken....with soo many different recepies on the internet, i am scared to try anything new. I tried one before but it didnt turn on right. I usually goto bombay bhel or tadoori bazaar which have some good butter chicken... Have you ever tried making butter chicken? Post ur favourite butter chicken recipie!
    Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

Re: MmmMMmm... Butter Chicken

www.desicookbook.com had a good recipe for chicken makhani...tried and tested!
    "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

thanks mfs555. i tried it, turned out great!
      main nay apnay iradoon ke shikasat say khuda ko pehchana hai (hazrat Ali)

Comment

ur welcome! thats the only recipe i use....but usually i play around with the amount of butter and tomatoes....i taste test so much during the cook..my mom said i shoudl never do that while i cook....sort of bad luck or something..beats me....
        "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

I will try it out too!

Comment

Working...
          X